Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah out of the flat when the baby is crying?
2. Where does Sarah stay in Exeter?
3. What happens after Charles puts out the fire on Sarah's blanket when coals pop from the fireplace?
4. What is Sarah's reaction to Charles' guilt?
5. What do Sam and Mary see briefly at the shed door?
Essay Topic 1
Write a review of the entire book expressing your opinions about the style, subject matter, creativity, and general interest in the story. Your review should give reasons someone should read the book or not.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about train travel. If you have never been on a train, research what others have said about traveling on the rails. You might want to include information about some of the famous rail lines and information about the early days of train travel in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about whether you would like to have lived in the Victorian era. Explain your reasons. (Hint: if there is no royalty in your family tree, you cannot choose to live during that time as a duke or duchess.)
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)