Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah out of the flat when the baby is crying?
2. Where does Sarah stay in Exeter?
3. What happens after Charles puts out the fire on Sarah's blanket when coals pop from the fireplace?
4. What is Sarah's reaction to Charles' guilt?
5. What do Sam and Mary see briefly at the shed door?
Write an essay about train travel. If you have never been on a train, research what others have said about traveling on the rails. You might want to include information about some of the famous rail lines and information about the early days of train travel in the United States.
Look up information about the Dorset region of England and write about the sea coast in the area of Lyme Regis. Describe it as it is today and mention any changes in the area since the Victorian era.
Both Dr. Grogan and Charles are followers of the new theoretical scientist of their day, Charles Darwin. Write an essay giving your opinion about Darwin's theory of evolution of the species.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)