|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is drawn on the classroom's blackboard in "The Guest"?
(a) The mountain ranges in France.
(b) The plain regions of France.
(c) The vineyards of France.
(d) The four rivers in France.
2. According to the editor, Ayme is the most inventive in what type of French writing?
3. At the time of printing, how many novels had Ayme written?
4. In "The Return of the Prodigal Son", how does Gide describe his literary work?
(a) As a truth.
(b) As a painting.
(c) As a heresy.
(d) As a reflection in a mirror.
5. Who spoke at the graduation in "Grand-Lebrun"?
(d) Jean Giraudoux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prodigal son's mother afraid of?
2. What does the youngest son ask of the prodigal son?
3. What does Daru keep in the school house to distribute to the schoolchildren?
4. What does the doctor find is the cause of the main character's special power in "The Passer-Through-Walls"?
5. What does the prodigal son first think about after falling out of love with himself?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)