|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the prodigal son wait until night to go to his father's home?
(a) To fall asleep on the steps and have the family find him in the morning.
(b) To cloak his poverty.
(c) He does not wait; he goes during the day.
(d) To listen in on the family's conversation.
2. What was the name of the critical work that Ayme wrote?
(a) "Pomme de Terre".
(b) "Le Comfort Intellectuel".
(c) "Noir Aime".
(d) "Noir Age".
3. What does the prodigal son's father tell the servants to get for the prodigal son?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A snack.
(c) A drink.
(d) A robe.
4. At what time did the students receive snacks at Grand-Lebrun?
5. According to the editor, what did Claudel never make to his public?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daru keep in the school house to distribute to the schoolchildren?
2. What kind of tea does Daru offer the men who have come to the schoolhouse?
3. What is drawn on the classroom's blackboard in "The Guest"?
4. At the time of printing, where did Ayme reside?
5. What publication did Camus come to be editor of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)