|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was "Mort de Judas" published?
2. According to the editor, what did Claudel never make to his public?
3. Who designed the statue of Jupiter in "The Death of Judas"?
4. Who surrounded Mauriac during his childhood, like angels surrounded Jesus in the desert?
5. How many years was Judas in the service of Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. After 1948, to what writing genre did Ayme devote most of his talent toward?
2. What is happening to Judas during "Mort de Judas"?
3. What does Balducci give Daru as he is leaving the schoolhouse?
4. Where must Daru take the Arab?
5. What has stopped Daru's students from coming to school in "The Guest"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)