|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have American reviewers of translations called Ayme?
(a) The best of the French writers today.
(b) The worst of the French writers today.
(c) The most uneducated writer of today.
(d) The most outspoken writer of Catholic novellas.
2. How old was the main character when his power was revealed to him?
3. Why does the eldest son say he is different from the prodigal son?
(a) The oldest son has no honor.
(b) The oldest son only wishes he could leave.
(c) The oldest son has pride.
(d) The oldest son lives by order.
4. What kind of tea does Daru offer the men who have come to the schoolhouse?
5. How many times did the main character put his head through the wall to frighten his boss on the first day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prodigal son say he can still taste, even after partaking of the calf at the feast?
2. What does Daru give the Arab in addition to food?
3. What did the prodigal son change his father's gold into?
4. What does the main character's office door read in "The Passer-Through-Walls"?
5. What does Daru keep in the school house to distribute to the schoolchildren?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)