|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where is the water carrier from that Desplein treats?
2. What does Judas compare Simon Peter's eyes to in "The Death of Judas"?
a) A deep sea.
b) A lion.
c) A canyon.
d) An affectionate dog.
3. What religion does Desplein practice?
a) None; he is an atheist.
4. What does the prodigal son first say made him come back?
5. In "The Guest", how many men is the schoolteacher waiting on to climb the hill to the school house?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 940 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)