|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "The Return of the Prodigal Son", what does the prodigal son say shut him in?
a) The House.
b) His mother.
c) His father.
d) His older brother.
2. What does Desplein claim the human body lacks?
a) A heart.
b) An ethical mind.
c) A soul.
d) A memory.
3. What does the prodigal son's father accuse his son of doing when he asked him why he left?
a) Not loving his mother.
b) Splitting hairs.
c) Running away from working.
d) Not wanting to be a part of the family.
4. Who spoke at the graduation in "Grand-Lebrun"?
b) Jean Giraudoux.
5. What did the narrator intend to do...
This section contains 494 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)