|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Guest by Albert Camus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jean Bridelle's most cherished pleasure?
(a) Noisy cafes.
(b) Brawling friends.
(c) Stupid girls.
(d) To walk alone.
2. What "gift" does Micromegas give to the humans he encounters?
(a) A special mirror.
(b) A painting.
(c) A book.
(d) A locket.
3. How long is Micromegas' term of exile?
(a) 800,000 years.
(b) 800 years.
(c) 8,000 years.
(d) 80 years.
4. According to "Minuet", what is the most violent loss a mother can feel?
(a) The loss of a sibling.
(b) The loss of a spouse.
(c) The loss of a child.
(d) The loss of a parent.
5. What was the name of the critical work that Ayme wrote?
(a) "Pomme de Terre".
(b) "Le Comfort Intellectuel".
(c) "Noir Aime".
(d) "Noir Age".
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mauriac's teachers not consider him?
2. According to the editor, in what genre does Ayme fail to be successful?
3. What does Julian vow never to do after hearing the talking animal's prophecy?
4. What is drawn on the classroom's blackboard in "The Guest"?
5. What is a paralytic who has been put back on his feet compared to in "The Death of Judas"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)