|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Guest by Albert Camus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daru keep in the school house to distribute to the schoolchildren?
2. In what year did Camus receive the Nobel Peace Prize?
3. What was the basis of the poem that admitted Judas to the Sanhedrin?
(a) The pompousness of royalty.
(b) The inelegance of a martyr.
(c) The ostentatiousness of the Verusians.
(d) The heroic obstinacy of the Maccabees.
4. According to the editor, what role does Maupassant play as a writer?
(c) Guichets mythe or myth teller.
(d) Conteur-observer and storyteller.
5. What does the youngest son ask of the prodigal son?
(a) To talk him out of leaving.
(b) To stay and comfort mother.
(c) To leave with him.
(d) To keep the family from looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the prodigal son change his father's gold into?
2. How old was the main character when his power was revealed to him?
3. While Julian is out hunting one day, what animal gains the power to speak to him?
4. What does Jean Bridelle compare the nursery in Luxembourg to?
5. What is the prophecy that Julian's father hears about his son's future?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)