|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Guest by Albert Camus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Albert Camus born?
2. What is the name of Desplein's brightest student?
(a) Michelle Brogiese.
(b) Henre Vermaise.
(c) Horace Bianchon.
(d) Patrick Mentaon.
3. What did the narrator intend to do at the old clown's booth?
(a) Throw him out of the market.
(b) Offer him a job.
(c) Leave money.
(d) Make fun of him.
4. What was the name of the critical work that Ayme wrote?
(a) "Noir Aime".
(b) "Le Comfort Intellectuel".
(c) "Noir Age".
(d) "Pomme de Terre".
5. How old was the main character when his power was revealed to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Judas during "Mort de Judas"?
2. To what does the narrator compare Desplein?
3. Who designed the statue of Jupiter in "The Death of Judas"?
4. Who was the first of the disciples to be called an Apostle in "The Death of Judas"?
5. According to the editor, what did Claudel never make to his public?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)