|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Guest by Albert Camus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Minuet", what is the most violent loss a man can feel?
(a) The loss of his wife.
(b) The loss of a mother.
(c) The loss of a child.
(d) The loss of a father.
2. What did the narrator intend to do at the old clown's booth?
(a) Leave money.
(b) Throw him out of the market.
(c) Offer him a job.
(d) Make fun of him.
3. To what does the narrator compare Desplein?
(a) An actor.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A horse.
(d) A clown.
4. Who does Judas begin to visit when he decides he wants to know "the other side of things"?
5. What does the prodigal son first say made him come back?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of printing, where did Ayme reside?
2. What is drawn on the classroom's blackboard in "The Guest"?
3. Who tells Judas "it is expedient for you that one man should die for the people"?
4. What would Mauriac say in front of a mirror?
5. What happened to the boy while the storyteller from "The Rope" was away on business?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)