|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Passer-Through-Walls by Marcel Ayme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Grand-Lebrun", when does a child's heart become used to looking for God?
(a) When it is warmed.
(b) When it is light.
(c) When it is soft.
(d) When it is frozen.
2. According to the editor, what did Claudel never make to his public?
3. What does the main character's office door read in "The Passer-Through-Walls"?
(b) "No Entry."
(c) "Exit Only."
4. How old is Jean Bridelle?
5. When did Claudel die in "The Death of Judas"?
(a) December 1890.
(b) April 1903.
(c) June 1784.
(d) February 1955.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the water carrier from that Desplein met when he was a young man?
2. What animal's hormones does the doctor prescribe the main character in "The Passer-Through-Walls"?
3. What was the name of the critical work that Ayme wrote?
4. What does Micromegas have to speak through to avoid hurting the humans' ears?
5. What does Desplein do to honor the water carrier's soul?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)