|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Passer-Through-Walls by Marcel Ayme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Desplein's brightest student?
(a) Henre Vermaise.
(b) Patrick Mentaon.
(c) Michelle Brogiese.
(d) Horace Bianchon.
2. What did Desplein do to honor the water carrier as a man?
(a) Finished school for him.
(b) Published a world-renowned medical journal for him.
(c) Established a mass for him.
(d) Wrote a book for him.
3. What is Judas' position within the disciples?
(a) Jesus' advisor.
4. What is Jean Bridelle's most cherished pleasure?
(a) To walk alone.
(b) Stupid girls.
(c) Noisy cafes.
(d) Brawling friends.
5. What story made Maupassant famous?
(a) "Boule de Suif".
(c) "Deux Amis".
(d) "Fort comme la mort".
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Julian take after leaving his wife?
2. Why are people sprawled everywhere in "The Old Clown"?
3. According to "Minuet", what is the most violent loss a man can feel?
4. What does Julian do for the leper that he comes across at his job?
5. What nationality was Voltaire?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)