|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Passer-Through-Walls by Marcel Ayme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the narrator in "The Old Clown" compare those yelling out "witticisms and jokes of a solid heavy humor"?
(d) Jean Chapelain.
2. How old was the main character when his power was revealed to him?
3. Why are people sprawled everywhere in "The Old Clown"?
(a) It is the celebration of "El Día de los Muertos".
(b) It is a feast day.
(c) It is "The Day of St. Thorlakur".
(d) It is a public beach.
4. At the time of printing, how many novels had Ayme written?
5. Who spoke at the graduation in "Grand-Lebrun"?
(a) Jean Giraudoux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Julian's father of the prophecy of his son?
2. In "The Rope," what did the storyteller ask of the parents of the boy?
3. What does Jean Bridelle compare the borders of small trees to?
4. According to "Minuet", what is the most violent loss a mother can feel?
5. What job does Julian take after leaving his wife?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)