|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Legend of St. Julian Hospitaler by Gustave Flaubert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Emperor's name who Julian frees from the Muslims?
2. How long is Micromegas' term of exile?
(a) 800,000 years.
(b) 8,000 years.
(c) 80 years.
(d) 800 years.
3. Who does Micromegas first talk to about the existence of a human soul?
(c) A priest.
4. Upon finding Earth, what does Micromegas think is the dominant life-form on Earth?
5. Where is the water carrier from that Desplein treats?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian make a name for himself while away from home?
2. Why is Desplein's student surprised by Desplein's actions toward the water carrier?
3. How long has the Saturnian, who accompanies Micromegas on his journey, been married?
4. What happens to Julian's parents while they are sleeping in his wife's bed?
5. What does Micromegas decide to do with his time of exile?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)