|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grand-Lebrun by Francois Mauriac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Maupassant from?
2. What did Mauriac's teachers not consider him?
(a) A chosen vessel.
(b) A fast learner.
(c) A bright student.
(d) A waste of time.
3. What is Jean Bridelle's most cherished pleasure?
(a) To walk alone.
(b) Noisy cafes.
(c) Brawling friends.
(d) Stupid girls.
4. Why is the minuet no longer performed?
(a) Because its original form has been forgotten.
(b) Because there are no more kings.
(c) Because it is only performed by master dancers.
(d) Because it has been banned.
5. Where does Julian make a name for himself while away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mauriac live as a child?
2. What does Julian find great amusement in killing as a child?
3. In what year did Francois Mauriac win the Nobel Peace Prize?
4. What does Jean Bridelle compare the borders of small trees to?
5. Who is Maupassant's godfather?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)