|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grand-Lebrun by Francois Mauriac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jean Bridelle looked upon by others?
(a) As a heretic.
(b) As a murderer.
(c) As a philosopher.
(d) As a skeptic.
2. At what time did the students receive snacks at Grand-Lebrun?
3. Where was "Minuet" first published?
(a) Le Gaulois.
(c) Journal des débats.
(d) Almanach des Muses.
4. What is the prophecy that Julian's father hears about his son's future?
(a) He will become a petty thief.
(b) He will kill the King and marry the Queen.
(c) He will be a great ruler and conqueror.
(d) He will kill him to take control of the estate.
5. Who spoke the following quote about Mauriac: "God is not an artist, and neither is M. Mauriac"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mauriac recall his mother saying she did with fire?
2. Who surrounded Mauriac during his childhood, like angels surrounded Jesus in the desert?
3. What time was recess at Grand-Lebrun?
4. What is the name the children gave to the school buses that picked them up for school in "Grand-Lebrun"?
5. In "Grand-Lebrun", when does a child's heart become used to looking for God?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)