|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grand-Lebrun by Francois Mauriac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Maupassant from?
2. Why is the minuet no longer performed?
(a) Because it is only performed by master dancers.
(b) Because there are no more kings.
(c) Because it has been banned.
(d) Because its original form has been forgotten.
3. What is the Emperor's name who Julian frees from the Muslims?
4. In "Grand-Lebrun", when does a child's heart become used to looking for God?
(a) When it is warmed.
(b) When it is frozen.
(c) When it is light.
(d) When it is soft.
5. According to Jean Bridelle, in the beginning of "Minuet", what has he seen at close range?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jean Bridelle meet in the garden?
2. What story made Maupassant famous?
3. How old is Jean Bridelle?
4. Who tells Julian's father of the prophecy of his son?
5. What did Mauriac sometimes consider himself?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)