|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grand-Lebrun by Francois Mauriac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian find great amusement in killing as a child?
(b) Wealthy people.
(c) Poor people.
2. What has happened to Julian's parents since he left them and married?
(a) They have had another son to carry on their name.
(b) They have become very poor.
(c) They have become richer.
(d) They have arranged a marriage for him.
3. Who tells Julian's father of the prophecy of his son?
(a) A strange beggar.
(b) A demon.
(c) An angel.
(d) A homeless hermit.
4. What did Mauriac sometimes consider himself?
(a) A dark cloud.
(b) A simpleton.
(c) A light in the darkness.
(d) A weak creature.
5. In remembering his time at Grand-Lebrun, what season is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was recess at Grand-Lebrun?
2. Who surrounded Mauriac during his childhood, like angels surrounded Jesus in the desert?
3. What happened to the garden in "Minuet"?
4. What does Julian's wife convince him to do?
5. Who spoke at the graduation in "Grand-Lebrun"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)