|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grand-Lebrun by Francois Mauriac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maupassant's godfather?
2. What did Mauriac's teachers not consider him?
(a) A bright student.
(b) A fast learner.
(c) A waste of time.
(d) A chosen vessel.
3. What happened to the garden in "Minuet"?
(a) It has been turned into a dance studio.
(b) It has been demolished.
(c) It is still the same as it was two years before.
(d) It has been turned into a church.
4. While Julian is out hunting one day, what animal gains the power to speak to him?
(a) A bear.
(b) A moose.
(c) A lion.
(d) A stag.
5. What would Mauriac say in front of a mirror?
(a) "Never again...ever, ever again."
(b) "Forgive me."
(c) "No fear, no fear!"
(d) "It's me! It's me!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean Bridelle compare the borders of small trees to?
2. What job does Julian take after leaving his wife?
3. Who spoke at the graduation in "Grand-Lebrun"?
4. According to the editor's biography of Mauriac, what does Mauriac consider himself the last of?
5. What happens when Julian is practicing the javelin?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)