|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
2. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
3. Where are the greatest conversion rates?
(a) In regions where slavery predominates.
(b) In middle class societies.
(c) In upper class societies.
(d) Among the Hellenic thinkers.
4. _________________ freedom more or less defines the slave-slave master relationship.
5. These factors lead to the development of what kind of society?
(a) No longer a slave based society.
(b) A kingdom with serfs instead of slaves.
(c) A foreign slave based society.
(d) A native slave based society.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
2. The whole fabric of society exists around and is dependent on what?
3. Which women had more activities outside the home?
4. According to Paul, from what are we saved?
5. How does this chapter examine the role of women in the development of the concept of freedom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)