|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is it still possible for the upper class to experience personal freedom even when their civic freedom is severely limited by the princeps?
2. He extols the virtue of the ruler as what for the populace?
(a) A wife.
(b) A strong hand and firm master.
(c) A god.
(d) A provider and protector.
3. Why does Reactionary Stoicism appeal to the Roman upper classes?
(a) It is based on social status.
(b) It is based on faith.
(c) It is based on reason.
(d) It is based on wealth.
4. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Turks.
(b) The Mongols.
(c) The Persians.
(d) The Macedonians.
5. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the last year of the Persian War.
(b) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
(c) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(d) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greek drama represents what?
2. What is one of the phases?
3. What are the three elements of freedom called?
4. According to Paul, from what are we saved?
5. When is this view of Mortal life beginning to be questioned?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)