|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom are the plays?
(a) The upper class.
(b) Male audiences.
(c) Female audiences.
(d) The lower class.
2. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
3. To what are the Reactionary Stoicism beliefs adapted?
(a) Fit their religious beliefs.
(b) Fit their version of personal freedom.
(c) Fit their version of civic freedom.
(d) Fit their amount of wealth.
4. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
5. Upon what form of freedom do intellectuals frown?
(a) The warm view.
(b) The rigid view.
(c) The outer or external view.
(d) The civic view.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
2. Of whom does the majority of the population consist?
3. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
4. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
5. What does the Christian religion offer to the weaker elements of Hellenistic society?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)