|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are many of the proponents of these schools of thought?
(a) The upper class.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The aristocracy.
(d) Slaves or former slaves.
2. What do Jesus' followers turn into an act of glorification and propaganda?
(a) The dying of God.
(b) The saving of man.
(c) The scandal of the cross.
(d) The reason for the season.
3. Law and the state of grace are _________.
(a) The same.
4. There is a shift in agricultural production away from what into the production of olives, figs, fruits, etc.?
(a) Wheat production.
(b) Corn production.
(c) Grain production.
(d) Flax production.
5. The upper class young men of the time are educated in Stoicism and despise who?
(a) The other members of the upper class.
(b) The slaves.
(c) The populace.
(d) The middle class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do many in the nobility view the princeps?
2. Freedom is relative in that the more freedom one individual has, the ______ freedom another has.
3. He extols the virtue of the ruler as what for the populace?
4. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
5. What is an example of a social reform for the abolishment of debt, debt bondage and enslavement for debt?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)