|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this chapter examine the role of women in the development of the concept of freedom?
(a) Using Roman plays.
(b) Using German symphonies.
(c) Using Greek tragedy.
(d) Using French operas.
2. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
(a) Regarding the work of slaves.
(b) Regarding the purchasing of slaves.
(c) Regarding landownership.
(d) Regarding manual labor and working for others.
3. What is the role of Jesus?
(a) He is the only leader of the church.
(b) He is the first leader of the Christian church.
(c) He is the prophet delivering his message or vision.
(d) He begins the church.
4. Of what is Greek drama full?
(a) Weak women in leading roles.
(b) Weak women in small roles.
(c) Strong women commanding leading roles.
(d) Strong women in small roles.
5. Augustus uses his sovereignal power for the______ of the populace.
(a) No member.
Short Answer Questions
1. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
2. To what are the Reactionary Stoicism beliefs adapted?
3. How does agricultural production shift?
4. The slave is owned by whom?
5. When has someone achieved inner freedom?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)