|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Law and the state of grace are _________.
(c) The same.
2. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
3. What does Jesus not intend to do?
(b) Keep the church in one part of the world.
(c) Lay the foundations for a church based on his teachings.
(d) Leave the church at such a young age.
4. Preoccupation with freedom is predominately a _____________ concept.
5. What does it mean to be Greek?
(a) To be free.
(b) To be enslaved.
(c) To be an outcast.
(d) To be special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three elements of freedom called?
2. Which women had more activities outside the home?
3. How does Greek drama, especially tragedy, credit women?
4. With what is freedom equated?
5. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)