|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this lead?
(a) All women commiserating and identifying with their friends and relatives.
(b) The lower and middle class women commiserating and identifying with slaves.
(c) The upper and middle class women commiserating and identifying with the slaves.
(d) The lower and upper class women commiserating and identifying with their children.
2. What is an outgrowth of Socratic thought in which there is complete personal freedom, both inner and outer?
(a) The Socratic method.
3. There is a shift in agricultural production away from what into the production of olives, figs, fruits, etc.?
(a) Flax production.
(b) Wheat production.
(c) Grain production.
(d) Corn production.
4. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The 100 Years War.
(c) The Renaissance.
(d) The Peloponnesian War.
5. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Female landowners of the period.
(b) Male landowners of the period.
(c) Female slaves of the period.
(d) Male slaves of the period.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what can the development of freedom as a social value be traced?
2. In earlier cultures, what was ultimately done with the captive slave?
3. In what do plebeians have more faith?
4. What is the role of Jesus?
5. Greek drama represents what?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)