|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul say people suffer?
(a) People suffer because of others.
(b) People suffer because of their sins.
(c) People suffer because of past life mistakes.
(d) People suffer because of fate.
2. During the war in the sixth century B.C., Greek cities are occupied by whom?
(a) The Persians.
(b) The Franks.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Saxons.
3. The upper class young men of the time are educated in Stoicism and despise who?
(a) The populace.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The other members of the upper class.
4. What is sin considered to be?
(a) Something from which only slaves suffer.
(b) An influence of Satan.
(c) From Adam and Eve.
(d) A form of spiritual slavery that humans are freed from.
5. To what does this lead?
(a) All women commiserating and identifying with their friends and relatives.
(b) The lower and middle class women commiserating and identifying with slaves.
(c) The upper and middle class women commiserating and identifying with the slaves.
(d) The lower and upper class women commiserating and identifying with their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Three schools of thought exist among what thinkers?
2. What does the slave want?
3. Augustus uses his sovereignal power for the______ of the populace.
4. Augustus' rule is at the expense of whose civic freedom?
5. Who does this economically benefit?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)