|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesus' followers turn into an act of glorification and propaganda?
(a) The saving of man.
(b) The dying of God.
(c) The reason for the season.
(d) The scandal of the cross.
2. From what does the development of the concept of freedom in Rome result?
(a) A series of struggles.
(b) A contrasting jump from slavery to freedom.
(c) A smooth transition.
(d) A series of debates.
3. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
(a) Mining for export and urban crafts.
(b) Exporting of wheat and other produce.
(c) Import of expensive stone and gems.
(d) Import of wheat.
4. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
5. How do many in the nobility view the princeps?
(a) As a form of slavery.
(b) As a form of leadership.
(c) As a form of power.
(d) As a form of wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the slave in this culture have?
2. The occupation makes the Greeks think about what issues?
3. What does this chapter examine?
4. With whom do the patricians conflict?
5. How does agricultural production shift?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)