|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what do plebeians have more faith?
(c) No rulers.
(d) Many minor rulers.
2. When does the speech take place?
(a) During the last year of the Peloponnesian War.
(b) During the first year of the Peloponnesian War.
(c) During the last year of the Persian War.
(d) During the first year of the 100 Years War.
3. What dictates mortal life?
(b) Decisions made by each individual.
4. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Mongols.
(b) The Macedonians.
(c) The Turks.
(d) The Persians.
5. What is one of the phases?
(a) The birth of Jesus.
(b) The prophetic phase of Jesus and the Jesus movement.
(c) The baptism of John.
(d) The Crucifixion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
2. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
3. Freedom becomes associated with what in the minds of the populace?
4. By whom is society transformed?
5. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)