|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the need for order.
(b) As the struggle of the orders.
(c) As the fight for orders.
(d) As the transition to order.
2. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
(a) They ignore it.
(b) They resist it.
(c) They encourag it.
(d) They are envious of it.
3. Between what freedoms do they distinguish?
(a) Outer and inner.
(b) Warm and cool.
(c) Personal and civic.
(d) Smooth and rigid.
4. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
(a) In sovereignal status.
(b) In personal status.
(c) In social status.
(d) In legal status.
5. The slave is owned by whom?
(a) His king.
(b) The slave master.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an outgrowth of Socratic thought in which there is complete personal freedom, both inner and outer?
2. How do Jesus' followers reply to the critics?
3. Personal freedom awareness results from the role of what Greeks?
4. Why do they accept the sovereignal freedom of the emperor?
5. On what is the focus of this chapter?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)