|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The occupation makes the Greeks think about what issues?
(a) Equality and justice.
(b) Understanding and compromise.
(c) Slavery and freedoms of various kinds.
(d) Love and compassion.
2. During the war in the sixth century B.C., Greek cities are occupied by whom?
(a) The Franks.
(b) The Saxons.
(c) The Persians.
(d) The Romans.
3. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
(a) Import of expensive stone and gems.
(b) Import of wheat.
(c) Exporting of wheat and other produce.
(d) Mining for export and urban crafts.
4. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Chordal triad.
(b) The Corpus triad.
(c) The Choral trio.
(d) The Cord thrice.
5. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Female landowners of the period.
(b) Male landowners of the period.
(c) Male slaves of the period.
(d) Female slaves of the period.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does this lead?
2. Eventually, the differing views of freedom lead to what?
3. In earlier cultures, what was ultimately done with the captive slave?
4. This means that there has to be an increase in what?
5. What does this chapter examine?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)