|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this lead?
(a) The lower and middle class women commiserating and identifying with slaves.
(b) The upper and middle class women commiserating and identifying with the slaves.
(c) The lower and upper class women commiserating and identifying with their children.
(d) All women commiserating and identifying with their friends and relatives.
2. What does the slave want?
(a) To be given work.
(b) To be loved.
(c) To be given the necessities of survival.
(d) To be free and an equal member of society.
3. Did freedom as an idea develop into a value everywhere?
4. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
5. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
(a) In legal status.
(b) In social status.
(c) In sovereignal status.
(d) In personal status.
Short Answer Questions
1. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
2. Freedom is relative in that the more freedom one individual has, the ______ freedom another has.
3. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
4. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
5. How does agricultural production shift?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)