|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who either fear being captured and made into slaves, or are already slaves and want release?
2. What does the slave want?
(a) To be given the necessities of survival.
(b) To be free and an equal member of society.
(c) To be loved.
(d) To be given work.
3. What is an example of a social reform for the abolishment of debt, debt bondage and enslavement for debt?
(a) Solon's seize.
(b) Solomon's seisochtheia.
(c) Solon's seisochtheia.
(d) Solomon's seize.
4. What are the three elements of freedom called?
(a) The Choral trio.
(b) The Corpus triad.
(c) The Cord thrice.
(d) The Chordal triad.
5. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
(a) They are envious of it.
(b) They ignore it.
(c) They resist it.
(d) They encourag it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
2. Which of the following statements describes the new class that arises?
3. On what does Patterson draw heavily to make his point?
4. For whom are the plays?
5. Freedom is relative in that the more freedom one individual has, the ______ freedom another has.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)