|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The whole fabric of society exists around and is dependent on what?
(a) Freedom as a social value.
(b) The institution of slavery.
(c) Community solidarity.
2. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
(a) A social revolution.
(b) An economic revolution.
(c) A political revolution.
(d) A freedom revolution.
3. In earlier cultures, what was ultimately done with the captive slave?
(a) He or she was eaten.
(b) He or she was freed.
(c) He or she was given away as a gift.
(d) He or she was sold.
4. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
(a) In personal status.
(b) In sovereignal status.
(c) In social status.
(d) In legal status.
5. How do societies everywhere regard the inception of freedom as a value?
(a) They are envious of it.
(b) They encourag it.
(c) They resist it.
(d) They ignore it.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
2. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
3. With _____________ freedom, the individual is not dominated by another human.
4. What is not entirely correct regarding freedom and slavery?
5. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)