|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Female landowners of the period.
(b) Male landowners of the period.
(c) Male slaves of the period.
(d) Female slaves of the period.
2. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
(a) Regarding the purchasing of slaves.
(b) Regarding the work of slaves.
(c) Regarding manual labor and working for others.
(d) Regarding landownership.
3. Among the Tupinamba, why does the slave exist?
(a) To provide an income for the slave master.
(b) To be a family member for the slave master.
(c) For the honor and dignity of the slave master.
(d) For protecting the slave master's family.
4. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
5. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
(a) Exporting of wheat and other produce.
(b) Import of wheat.
(c) Import of expensive stone and gems.
(d) Mining for export and urban crafts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
2. Preoccupation with freedom is predominately a _____________ concept.
3. In what revolution does the slaveholder become economically dependent on the slave for his own financial well-being?
4. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
5. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)