|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Society's economic infrastructure consists of what, in addition to larger landholder farms?
(a) Import of wheat.
(b) Exporting of wheat and other produce.
(c) Import of expensive stone and gems.
(d) Mining for export and urban crafts.
2. Slavery is more than just what kind of problem?
(a) In social status.
(b) In legal status.
(c) In sovereignal status.
(d) In personal status.
3. Among the Tupinamba, why does the slave exist?
(a) To be a family member for the slave master.
(b) For the honor and dignity of the slave master.
(c) For protecting the slave master's family.
(d) To provide an income for the slave master.
4. The third component is the ________ component, where individuals have the freedom to participate in the community and its governance, with their rights and obligations defined.
5. A social reaction between slave, slaveholder and society must take place in order for what to happen?
(a) Various social classes to exist.
(b) Inequality to exist.
(c) A person to be enslaved.
(d) Freedom to develop as a value.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
2. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
3. Did freedom as an idea develop into a value everywhere?
4. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
5. Since the slave master's financial welfare depended on the slave, what did he have to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)