|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The concern with personal freedom basically results from whom?
(a) Male slaves of the period.
(b) Female landowners of the period.
(c) Male landowners of the period.
(d) Female slaves of the period.
2. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
3. By whom is society transformed?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The lower class.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The upper class.
4. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
(a) A philosophical revolution.
(b) A social revolution.
(c) An economic revolution.
(d) A political revolution.
5. What kind of revolution is the fourth revolution, marked by the formation of social and moral sciences based on rationality?
(a) A social and philosophical revolution.
(b) An economic revolution.
(c) A political revolution.
(d) A freedom revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Athens experiences how many results from the transition to a slave economy?
2. Who does the slave in this culture have?
3. Since the slave master's financial welfare depended on the slave, what did he have to do?
4. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
5. In earlier cultures, what was ultimately done with the captive slave?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)