|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements describes the new class that arises?
(a) It is not dependent on the aristocracy.
(b) It is dependent on the aristocracy.
(c) It is more powerful than the aristocracy.
(d) It is a new aristocracy.
2. Where does slavery exist until 11 A.D. and the on-set of feudalism?
(a) In England and France.
(b) In France and Italy.
(c) In Germany and Austria.
(d) In Sweden and Norway.
3. How do the plebeians view the civic freedom of the upper class?
(a) As a good compromise to their personal freedom.
(b) As something to desire.
(c) As a form of personal freedom.
(d) As a threat to their own personal freedom.
4. What is the role of Jesus?
(a) He is the prophet delivering his message or vision.
(b) He is the only leader of the church.
(c) He is the first leader of the Christian church.
(d) He begins the church.
5. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
(a) Four villages.
(b) Four designated periods of interest.
(c) Four city-states.
(d) Four Grecian rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
2. With what is freedom equated?
3. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
4. Of what is Greek drama full?
5. By what is slavery somewhat undermined in late 7 A.D.?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)