|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what do plebeians have more faith?
(c) Many minor rulers.
(d) No rulers.
2. The years of the Peloponnesian War bring what to Athens and Greece?
(b) Only war.
3. By whom is society transformed?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The lower class.
(c) The upper class.
(d) The slaves.
4. What school of thought is one of moral introspection, postulating that the soul is trapped inside the body during life and is freed when the body dies.
(a) The Socratic method.
5. According to Patterson, how many phases exist in the development of early Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does slavery exist until 11 A.D. and the on-set of feudalism?
2. What happens to debtors at this time?
3. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
4. How does Greek society hold women?
5. How does the ruling class find the majority of the population becoming?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)