|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are many of the proponents of these schools of thought?
(a) The aristocracy.
(b) Slaves or former slaves.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The upper class.
2. What does a second factor have to do with, which Patterson sees as "a strategic class error" (p. 65) because it results in a standard against which things can be measured?
(a) The spread of literacy and the development of a legal written code.
(b) The spread of wealth among this new class.
(c) The spread of disease.
(d) The spread of legal tender that quickly reveals wealth.
3. Where does slavery exist until 11 A.D. and the on-set of feudalism?
(a) In Germany and Austria.
(b) In Sweden and Norway.
(c) In France and Italy.
(d) In England and France.
4. Who represents Reactionary Stoicism?
5. How do Jesus' followers reply to the critics?
(a) Jesus will return in three days.
(b) Jesus dies for the good of mankind and is resurrected.
(c) Jesus has died.
(d) Jesus knows all the critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The imperialistic quest of the Athenians is now directed at whom?
2. Who does the slave in this culture have?
3. On what is Athens now completely dependent?
4. What delineates the fifth revolution of this period?
5. The second conflict takes place between 340-266 A.D., resulting in what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)