|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. These factors lead to the development of what kind of society?
(a) A foreign slave based society.
(b) No longer a slave based society.
(c) A native slave based society.
(d) A kingdom with serfs instead of slaves.
2. Who does the slave in this culture have?
(a) His mother.
(b) His family.
(c) His friends.
(d) The slave master.
3. Who did the women confined to home have for company?
(b) Their children.
4. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
(a) A political revolution.
(b) A freedom revolution.
(c) A social revolution.
(d) An economic revolution.
5. How is the cult of Christianity similar to other cults of the time?
(a) It is monotheistic.
(b) It contains a savior.
(c) It preaches the coming of the apocalypse.
(d) It is polytheistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is also a factor contributing to the social conflict of this time?
2. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
3. When does the speech take place?
4. Why do they accept the sovereignal freedom of the emperor?
5. In the days of ancient Carthage, the slave develops what kind of value?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)