|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are palatine centralism, decentralized tribalism, rudimentary state formation and aristocratic resurgence?
(a) Four designated periods of interest.
(b) Four city-states.
(c) Four Grecian rules.
(d) Four villages.
2. These factors lead to the development of what kind of society?
(a) A kingdom with serfs instead of slaves.
(b) A foreign slave based society.
(c) A native slave based society.
(d) No longer a slave based society.
3. What would a slave in this culture not have that is necessary to protect and nurture him?
(a) A slave master.
(b) The family and friendship structure.
(c) Food and shelter.
4. What happens to these former slaves that become successful and prosperous?
(a) They cause resentment among the still-oppressed slaves.
(b) They become disrespectful and out of control.
(c) They are abused by the aristocracy and the still-oppressed slaves.
(d) They miss their old lives.
5. How do Jesus' followers reply to the critics?
(a) Jesus has died.
(b) Jesus dies for the good of mankind and is resurrected.
(c) Jesus knows all the critics.
(d) Jesus will return in three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the role of Jesus?
2. How do these slaves from the mines and those in the urban sector provide for the Athenians?
3. How do the plebeians view the civic freedom of the upper class?
4. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
5. On what is the focus of this chapter?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)