|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does agricultural production shift?
(a) Somewhat away from grain.
(b) Completely away from grain.
(c) Completely to grain.
(d) Toward grain.
2. What do his ideas provide?
(a) A reason for intellectuals to have faith.
(b) What is needed at the time for Christianity to be accepted.
(c) What the upper class need from Christianity.
(d) A belief of love and compassion.
3. How does Greek drama, especially tragedy, credit women?
(a) With being responsible for developing the social consciousness of concern for personal freedom and independence.
(b) With being responsible for guiding their men along the correct path.
(c) With being responsible for feeding the Greek population.
(d) With being responsible for building up the Greek population.
4. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
(a) Regarding the purchasing of slaves.
(b) Regarding landownership.
(c) Regarding the work of slaves.
(d) Regarding manual labor and working for others.
5. How do Jesus' followers reply to the critics?
(a) Jesus dies for the good of mankind and is resurrected.
(b) Jesus knows all the critics.
(c) Jesus has died.
(d) Jesus will return in three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the ruling class find the majority of the population becoming?
2. This means that there has to be an increase in what?
3. What happens once Christianity appears?
4. By whom is society transformed?
5. By medieval times, the character of Europe has become rural __________.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)