|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among the Tupinamba, why does the slave exist?
(a) For protecting the slave master's family.
(b) For the honor and dignity of the slave master.
(c) To provide an income for the slave master.
(d) To be a family member for the slave master.
2. What school of thought is one of moral introspection, postulating that the soul is trapped inside the body during life and is freed when the body dies.
(d) The Socratic method.
3. In order to foster productivity, there is also an accompanying increase in what, since this is the only way the society can attain the output it needs to survive?
4. Since the slave master's financial welfare depended on the slave, what did he have to do?
(a) Find a way to motivate the slave to produce.
(b) Trick the slave to produce.
(c) Scare the slave into submission.
(d) Find a way to purchase more slaves.
5. Of what is Greek drama full?
(a) Strong women commanding leading roles.
(b) Strong women in small roles.
(c) Weak women in leading roles.
(d) Weak women in small roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
2. What does this chapter examine?
3. How do many in the nobility view the princeps?
4. Who are the Sophists?
5. What does Jesus not intend to do?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)