|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
(a) Rather eventful.
(b) Rather lavish.
(c) Rather harsh.
(d) Rather boring.
2. What parts of the Roman economy are slave-based?
(c) Both urban and rural.
(d) Neither urban nor rural.
3. In what revolution does a large slave population exist to serve the aristocracy and non-farm population?
(a) A freedom revolution.
(b) A political revolution.
(c) An economic revolution.
(d) A social revolution.
4. Each of the three is concerned with what issue?
(a) Death and dying.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) Compassion and compromise.
(d) The slavery-freedom issue.
5. At the end of the war in 230 B.C., Athens establishes what, that brings their imperialism to an end?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) A monarchy.
(c) A democratic republic.
(d) A kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does this economically benefit?
2. What does this chapter examine?
3. How does the ruling class find the majority of the population becoming?
4. The practice of manumission and co-optation means the native born Romans, or the ruling class, are what?
5. Three schools of thought exist among what thinkers?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)