|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
(a) Regarding landownership.
(b) Regarding the purchasing of slaves.
(c) Regarding manual labor and working for others.
(d) Regarding the work of slaves.
2. What is the role of Jesus?
(a) He is the prophet delivering his message or vision.
(b) He is the first leader of the Christian church.
(c) He is the only leader of the church.
(d) He begins the church.
3. What does Jesus not intend to do?
(a) Lay the foundations for a church based on his teachings.
(b) Leave the church at such a young age.
(d) Keep the church in one part of the world.
4. What does the external response reveal about intellectuals?
(a) The opinions of the intellectuals on what they would like to see in society.
(b) What annoys the intellectuals about society.
(c) The opinions of the intellectuals on what is best for society.
(d) The opinions of the intellectuals on what they see happen in their society.
5. Who destroys the Athenians system of democracy in 322 B.C.?
(a) The Turks.
(b) The Macedonians.
(c) The Persians.
(d) The Mongols.
Short Answer Questions
1. Three schools of thought exist among what thinkers?
2. Whose thinking basically molds the early church and shapes generations of theological thinkers?
3. What happens once Christianity appears?
4. How are the living conditions of many Athenian women?
5. With what is freedom equated?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)