|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
2. How is this conflict referred?
(a) As the fight for orders.
(b) As the need for order.
(c) As the struggle of the orders.
(d) As the transition to order.
3. On what is the focus of this chapter?
(a) Paul and his role in shaping Christianity.
(b) Mark and Luke's life after Jesus' death.
(c) John and his role in shaping Christianity.
(d) Peter and his relationship with Christ.
4. How is Rome similar to Greece?
(a) It's people speak the same language.
(b) It is also a slave-based economy.
(c) It led by the same ruler.
(d) It is the same shape.
5. What parts of the Roman economy are slave-based?
(a) Both urban and rural.
(d) Neither urban nor rural.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are many of the proponents of these schools of thought?
2. To what preoccupation among citizens does this lead?
3. Patterson states that he does not mean for his book to be a study of the intellectual study of freedom, but the historical development of what?
4. Of what is Greek drama full?
5. In what revolution does the slaveholder become economically dependent on the slave for his own financial well-being?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)