|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what do plebeians have more faith?
(c) No rulers.
(d) Many minor rulers.
2. On what is the nineteenth century Imbangala people of Africa's society based?
3. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
(a) An economic revolution.
(b) A philosophical revolution.
(c) A political revolution.
(d) A social revolution.
4. The upper class young men of the time are educated in Stoicism and despise who?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The other members of the upper class.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The populace.
5. What parts of the Roman economy are slave-based?
(b) Both urban and rural.
(c) Neither urban nor rural.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are slaves seeking and finding in Christianity?
2. How is Rome similar to Greece?
3. What would a slave in this culture not have that is necessary to protect and nurture him?
4. Why must one be aware of and concerned with the thoughts and opinions of the intellectuals?
5. The fact that Jesus is crucified and dies has critics doing what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)