|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter describes events in the period between the Persian War and the beginning of what?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The Peloponnesian War.
(c) The Renaissance.
(d) The 100 Years War.
2. What happens to the wretched who convert?
(a) They must tithe.
(b) They are purified of sin.
(c) They go to hell.
(d) They are damned.
3. For what do the slaves yearn?
(a) Love and compassion.
(c) Food and shelter.
(d) Freedom and escape from bondage.
4. What is the third revolution, which involves the emergence of democracy?
(a) An economic revolution.
(b) A political revolution.
(c) A social revolution.
(d) A philosophical revolution.
5. By medieval times, the character of Europe has become rural __________.
(a) Slave-based societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The financial welfare of the slaveholder is now becoming dependent on what?
2. Who either fear being captured and made into slaves, or are already slaves and want release?
3. Which women had more activities outside the home?
4. Where are these elements first expressed?
5. What does the slave want?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)