|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Cure for Inflation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the greatest amount of choice in the selection of schooling?
(a) the middle income group
(b) all have equal choice
(c) the indigent
(d) the wealthy
2. The Employment Act of 1946 dictated government's responsibility for all but the following:
(a) purchasing power
3. What words did Thomas Jefferson write?
(a) there is no such thing as equality
(b) equality is not a part of freedom
(c) all men are created equal
(d) equality is not important
4. The higher price of pencils results in all but the following:
(a) fewer pencils
(b) higher wages for pencil production workers
(c) better worker condiciton for pencil prolduction workers
(d) the firing of more workers to produce pencils
5. Most of the funding for public education is provided by the:
(b) federal government
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam Smith says that voluntary exchange will not take place unless:
2. The first schools were:
3. What functions as the central bank for the United States?
4. The economy functions on the basis of:
5. Kenneth B. Clark describes public school system as:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)