|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main farm house that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
(a) Lloyd Family Farm.
(b) Great House Farm.
(c) Farm House of Lloyd.
(d) Lloyd Farm House.
2. When is Garrison's newspaper published?
(a) Before, during, and after the Civil War.
(b) After the Civil War.
(c) Before the Civil War.
(d) During the Civil War.
3. What is the name of the newspaper Garrison publishes?
(a) The Slave Trader.
(b) The Slave Master.
(c) New Englander.
(d) The Liberator.
4. How long is the food that is given to the adult slaves suppose to last?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
5. Why do the slaves say kind words about their masters?
(a) To gain better living accomadations.
(b) To gain the masters respect.
(c) To receive more food.
(d) Because they are afraid of being traded away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the anti-slavery speech in Massachusetts?
2. How many slaves are at the main farm?
3. Why is Douglass shocked at seeing the female slave being beaten?
4. How many shirts does each working slave get for a year?
5. Who is Colonel Edward Lloyd?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)