|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Annabel's three best friends?
(a) Ginger, Jo-Jo and Bambi.
(b) Joanna, Jackson and Jason.
(c) Amy, Rose and Summer.
(d) Anna, Swan and Amy.
2. What does the police officer say could have happened to Ben because of Annabel?
(a) He says he could have been attacked by a dog.
(b) He says he could have broken into someone's home.
(c) He says he could have gotten lost.
(d) He says he could have been abducted or hit by a car.
3. What does Boris think is causing his cold since he is fine at the Andrews place and not his own?
(a) A chemical.
(b) An allergy.
(c) The temperature.
4. What is the name of the police officer in Chapter 7?
(a) Officer Smith.
(b) Officer Plonchik.
(c) Officer Brady.
(d) Officer Parn.
5. How many of Annabel's friends does she find in the living room at the start of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore does Annabel forget to do in her mother's morning routine?
2. What flavor jelly does Ben put on his meatballs?
3. What vegetable does Boris ask Ben to help him chop up?
4. What does Mrs. Schmauss accuse Annabel of doing when her parents aren't watching?
5. What confession does Boris make to Annabel while she is still in the body of her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annabel feel about the way adults dress?
2. What are some of the negative qualities of Mrs. Schmauss?
3. What description does Annabel give of Mr. Dilk?
4. Who are the girls crowded into the Andrews family living room in Chapter 10, and why are they there?
5. How does Ben feel about Mrs. Schmauss, and why does he feel that way?
6. What does Officer Plonchik think of Annabel as a mother?
7. Who is Annabel's gym coach and what does he say about her athletic abilities?
8. Who is Madame Murphy and how does Annabel feel about her?
9. What does Ben think about braces, and why does he feel that way?
10. Describe the way Mrs. Schmauss defends herself against being accused of drinking the Andrews family alcohol.
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)