|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the police officer say could have happened to Ben because of Annabel?
(a) He says he could have gotten lost.
(b) He says he could have been attacked by a dog.
(c) He says he could have been abducted or hit by a car.
(d) He says he could have broken into someone's home.
2. What animal does Mrs. Schmauss compare Annabel to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A llama.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A pig.
3. What game are Annabel and Ben playing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Crazy Eights.
(b) Chutes and Ladders.
(d) Old Maid.
4. What negative social quality can be attributed to Mrs. Schmauss?
(a) She is a masochist .
(b) She is a bigomist.
(c) She is a misogynist.
(d) She is a racist.
5. How many of Annabel's friends does she find in the living room at the start of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big news that Annabel's friends reveal in Chapter 9?
2. What item does Annabel's French teacher like to throw?
3. What is different about Annabel's hair when she gets her body back?
4. What confession does Boris make to Annabel while she is still in the body of her mother?
5. Why does Ben pretend that Annabel's room is his own in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ben feel about Annabel, and why does he feel that way?
2. Who is Madame Murphy and how does Annabel feel about her?
3. What are some of the negative qualities of Mrs. Schmauss?
4. What changes does Annabel's body go through while Ellen is nside of it?
5. How does Ben feel about Boris and why does he feel that way?
6. What does Officer Plonchik think of Annabel as a mother?
7. Summarize the phone conversation between Annabel and Bill at the beginning of Chapter 8.
8. Who is Annabel's gym coach and what does he say about her athletic abilities?
9. Who are the girls crowded into the Andrews family living room in Chapter 10, and why are they there?
10. Annabel calls two people "chauvinist pigs" in Chapter 8. Who are the people she says this to and why?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)