|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a crowd of people and a police car across the street from the Andrews place in Chapter 7?
(a) Because a criminal is on the loose.
(b) Because an apartment got broken into.
(c) Because Annabel forgot to meet Ben at the bus stop.
(d) Because there was an accident.
2. What toy does Mrs. Schmauss find in the washing machine?
(a) Poker chips.
(b) Playing cards.
3. What is Mrs. Schmauss' No. 2 rule?
(a) She doesn't scrub bathtubs.
(b) She doesn't clean up after pets.
(c) She doesn't pick up pigpens.
(d) She doesn't use strong chemicals.
4. How many people does Annabel ask Boris to cook for?
5. What item does Annabel's French teacher like to throw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ben hate hot lunches?
2. Where is Annabel's school?
3. What snack does Ben eat at school in Chapter 7?
4. What does Mr. Dilk say about Annabel's personality?
5. How long does it take the repair service to answer Annabel's call?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Ben reacts to not being picked up at the bus stop by Annabel. How do people respond to his actions?
2. How does Ben feel about Annabel, and why does he feel that way?
3. What description does Annabel give of Mr. Dilk?
4. What does Officer Plonchik think of Annabel as a mother?
5. Who are the girls crowded into the Andrews family living room in Chapter 10, and why are they there?
6. Summarize the phone conversation between Annabel and Bill at the beginning of Chapter 8.
7. How does Ben feel about Mrs. Schmauss, and why does he feel that way?
8. Who is Madame Murphy and how does Annabel feel about her?
9. How does Boris feel about Ellen when Annabel is in her body?
10. Describe the way Mrs. Schmauss defends herself against being accused of drinking the Andrews family alcohol.
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)