|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabel think of Mrs.Shmauss' voice?
(a) She thinks that it sounds like a man's voice.
(b) She thinks that it sounds like a child's voice.
(c) She thinks that it sounds like it could shatter glass.
(d) She thinks that it sounds like it could splinter wood.
2. What is the big news that Annabel's friends reveal in Chapter 9?
(a) Annabel bought a car.
(b) Annabel skipped school.
(c) Annabel failed a test.
(d) Annabel got robbed.
3. What does Annabel think about the way adults dress?
(a) She thinks that adults don't change their clothes enough.
(b) She thinks that adults change their clothes too much.
(c) She thinks that adults wear cheap clothes.
(d) She thinks that adults wear boring clothes.
4. Who in the Andrews family smokes?
5. What does Mrs. Schmauss accuse Annabel of doing when her parents aren't watching?
(a) She accuses Annabel of drinking alcohol.
(b) She accuses Annabel of sleeping too much.
(c) She accuses Annabel of stealing.
(d) She accuses Annabel of using curse words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Annabel's math teacher?
2. How many people does Annabel ask Boris to cook for?
3. What confession does Boris make to Annabel while she is still in the body of her mother?
4. What move does Annabel make against Mrs. Schmauss at the end of Chapter 6?
5. What is Mr. Dilk doing when Annabel walks into his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ben feel about Annabel, and why does he feel that way?
2. Describe the physical qualities of Mrs. Schmauss.
3. Who are the girls crowded into the Andrews family living room in Chapter 10, and why are they there?
4. Summarize the highlights of Annabel's phone conversation to the repairman.
5. Annabel calls two people "chauvinist pigs" in Chapter 8. Who are the people she says this to and why?
6. How does Boris feel about Ellen when Annabel is in her body?
7. How does Annabel feel about the way adults dress?
8. How does Mrs. Schmauss feel about Annabel, and why does she feel that way?
9. Describe the way Mrs. Schmauss defends herself against being accused of drinking the Andrews family alcohol.
10. What does Officer Plonchik think of Annabel as a mother?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)