|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Boris Harris?
2. Does Annabel say anything to her real body at the end of Chapter 3 about the switch?
(b) She hints at it.
(c) She tells Ben instead.
3. Who is the woman that calls at the end of Chapter 5, when Annabel is trying to reach the repair service?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her friend.
4. How many years ago did Annabel accidentally cut Boris while playing at the playground?
5. What does Annabel ask her father after he wakes up in chapter 2?
(a) She asks for some breakfast.
(b) She asks how he slept.
(c) She asks for his credit card.
(d) She asks how she looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these does Annabel attribute to herself?
2. When Annabel makes a joke in describing herself, what is she joking about?
3. In the beginning of chapter 3, what does Annabel's father want for breakfast?
4. What is the name of the cereal Annabel offers her brother?
5. In chapter 2, where does Annabel's father go after waking up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three items does Annabel make Bill for breakfast, and how are they cooked and served?
2. Describe Annabel's mother, and what makes her different than the mothers of the students in Annabel's class?
3. How does Annabel feel about her brother and why does she say she feels that way?
4. How does Annabel feel about Boris, and why does she feel that way?
5. List the types and quantities of alcohol that Bill wants Annabel to get from the store.
6. What does Annabel think about after she kisses Ben as he leaves for school?
7. Describe how Annabel's body acts the first time she and Annabel come face to face after the switch.
8. List three of the four people Annabel thinks her mother might have switched bodies with.
9. How does Annabel feel when Bill first sees her as her mother and not her true self?
10. List and describe three of the five shows Annabel flips through on the television.
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)