|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guest rooms does the house in Larchmont have?
2. How many years ago did Annabel accidentally cut Boris while playing at the playground?
3. What is Annabel's middle name?
(d) Annabel does not have a middle name.
4. After school, Annabel wants to be allowed to walk where?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The Village.
(c) New York City.
5. In Chapter 2, how does Annabel wake her father up?
(a) She doesn't wake him up.
(b) She punches him in the shoulder.
(c) She yells in his ear.
(d) She jumps up and down on the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is in Annabel's mother's purse when she looks inside it?
2. What does Annabel scream at her mother while they are fighting in Chapter 1?
3. How does Annabel describe the situation when her father sees her as her mother and not herself?
4. Ellen and Bill have been married for how many years?
5. Why does Annabel omit a description of her brother in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. List the types and quantities of alcohol that Bill wants Annabel to get from the store.
2. What do Annabel and her mother fight about the night before Annabel wakes up in her mother's body?
3. How does Annabel feel about going to school, and what does she think of Miss McGuirk?
4. Describe in detail the lie Annabel's body gives Annabel about her English composition.
5. Describe the way in which Annabel does laundry and list at least five clothing items involved in the process.
6. At what time does Annabel's grandmother like Ellen to call and why?
7. How does Annabel feel about Boris, and why does she feel that way?
8. List three of the four items Annabel's mother spent Bill's money on.
9. Describe the events that unfold between Annabel and Bill after she awakens him in Chapter 2.
10. How does Annabel feel about her father and how does the reader know that?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)