|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the light when Annabel tells Ben to cross the street?
2. What toy does Mrs. Schmauss find in the washing machine?
(a) Playing cards.
(c) Poker chips.
3. According to Boris, who did Ben leave with in Chapter 10?
(a) A friend.
(b) A young man.
(c) A beautiful chick.
(d) A neighbor.
4. What is different about Annabel's teeth when she gets her body back?
(a) Her teeth are beautiful.
(b) Her braces are gone.
(c) Her teeth are straighter.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. What is the name of Annabel's school?
(a) The James School.
(b) Jameson High School.
(c) The Barden School.
(d) Valley High School.
6. Where does Annabel wish the police would take Ben so she wouldn't have to watch him?
(a) Back to school.
(b) To the park.
(c) To Bill's workplace.
(d) The police station.
7. To what character does Annabel compare Ben in Chapter 8?
8. What are the names of Annabel's three best friends?
(a) Joanna, Jackson and Jason.
(b) Ginger, Jo-Jo and Bambi.
(c) Amy, Rose and Summer.
(d) Anna, Swan and Amy.
9. What mark does Annabel get in English?
10. How long does it take the repair service to answer Annabel's call?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
11. What is the real reason behind Boris' speech impediment?
(a) He has a stutter.
(b) He has allergies.
(c) He has a lisp.
(d) He has adenoids.
12. At what time does Mrs. Andrews ask Boris to come back for dinner in Chapter 10?
(a) Eleven o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
13. Which math technique has Annabel been having trouble with?
(b) Long division.
14. What chore does Annabel forget to do in her mother's morning routine?
(a) She forgets to wash the drinking glasses.
(b) She forgets to wash the dinner dishes.
(c) She forgets to wash the china.
(d) She forgets to wash the breakfast dishes.
15. What is the name of the police officer in Chapter 7?
(a) Officer Brady.
(b) Officer Smith.
(c) Officer Parn.
(d) Officer Plonchik.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Betty Parsons?
2. What negative social quality can be attributed to Mrs. Schmauss?
3. Does Ben think Annabel is popular?
4. What event does Ben say "was really great" in reference to Annabel?
5. Whom does Annabel get to watch Ben while she goes to her 2:30 appointment?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)