|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outfit is Annabel wearing when the door bell rings in Chapter 6?
(a) A floral dress.
(b) A black velvet pants suit.
(c) A comfortable pair of jeans and a tank top.
(d) A black dress.
2. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Frampton from?
(a) Gulfport, Louisiana.
(b) Jackson, Mississippi.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Miami, Florida.
3. What color is the light when Annabel tells Ben to cross the street?
4. What do the officers keep calling Annabel when they have their phone conversation in Chapter 10?
(a) A fruitcake.
(b) A crazy cat lady.
(c) A nut job.
(d) An old bat.
5. Whom does Annabel get to watch Ben while she goes to her 2:30 appointment?
(b) Mrs. Schmauss.
(d) Boris Harris.
6. Where is Mrs. Schmauss' father from?
7. How old is Ben?
8. What organization does the bystander say Annabel should be reported to?
9. Where is Annabel's school?
(a) A block from Times Square.
(b) In the Bronx.
(c) 75th between Park and Lex.
(d) Across from Wall Street.
10. What number police precinct does Annabel live in?
11. What is the name of the takeout restaurant that Boris' mother usually gets food from?
(a) Seafood Deluxe.
(b) Chicken Delight.
(c) Tasty Toast.
(d) Hamburger Haven.
12. What does Annabel think about the way adults dress?
(a) She thinks that adults wear boring clothes.
(b) She thinks that adults don't change their clothes enough.
(c) She thinks that adults wear cheap clothes.
(d) She thinks that adults change their clothes too much.
13. Why does everyone assume that Annabel is dead when she is missing?
(a) Because she is often very careless with her safety.
(b) Because it is unlike her to disappear.
(c) Because she likes to make people mad and take risks.
(d) Because she is suicidal.
14. Does Ben like being called "Ape Face"?
(a) Yes, he loves it.
(b) He doesn't know what to think about it.
(c) No, he hates it.
(d) He feels indifferent about it.
15. When Ben gets home from school, what does he expect Annabel to do for him?
(a) He expects her to make him lunch.
(b) He expects her to clean his room.
(c) He expects her to read him a story.
(d) He expects her to take him to the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Annabel's hair when she gets her body back?
2. What is different about Annabel's teeth when she gets her body back?
3. What snack does Ben eat at school in Chapter 7?
4. What is the real reason behind Boris' speech impediment?
5. When Annabel leaves, which direction are the baby sitter and Ben heading in?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)