|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Annabel call Ben a "chauvinist pig" in Chapter 8?
(a) Because he calls Boris "girly."
(b) Because he wants her to clean up after him and Boris.
(c) Because he thinks she should be sewing.
(d) Because he wants her to bake him a pie.
2. What does Annabel think about the way adults dress?
(a) She thinks that adults wear boring clothes.
(b) She thinks that adults don't change their clothes enough.
(c) She thinks that adults wear cheap clothes.
(d) She thinks that adults change their clothes too much.
3. When does the repairman say someone will arrive to fix the Andrews family machine?
(a) A week from Friday.
(b) A week from Monday.
(c) A week from Wednesday.
(d) A week from tomorrow.
4. To what character does Annabel compare Ben in Chapter 8?
5. What color is the light when Annabel tells Ben to cross the street?
6. What is Ben's No. 1 reason for hating Mrs. Schmauss?
(a) Mrs. Schmauss hates Annabel.
(b) Mrs. Schmauss says crude things.
(c) Mrs. Schmauss smells funny.
(d) Mrs. Schmauss is a poor cook.
7. What chore does Annabel forget to do in her mother's morning routine?
(a) She forgets to wash the drinking glasses.
(b) She forgets to wash the breakfast dishes.
(c) She forgets to wash the china.
(d) She forgets to wash the dinner dishes.
8. When Annabel leaves, which direction are the baby sitter and Ben heading in?
(a) Toward the backyard.
(b) Toward the living room.
(c) Toward the kitchen.
(d) Toward the playroom.
9. What confession does Boris make to Annabel while she is still in the body of her mother?
(a) That he hates her.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he loves Ben.
(d) That he loves Annabel.
10. What event does Ben say "was really great" in reference to Annabel?
(a) The time when they decorated the Christmas tree together.
(b) The time when they baked a pie together.
(c) The time when they spray-painted the neighbor's shed together.
(d) The time when they threw gobs of Kleenex all over the street together.
11. What negative social quality can be attributed to Mrs. Schmauss?
(a) She is a bigomist.
(b) She is a misogynist.
(c) She is a masochist .
(d) She is a racist.
12. What are the names of Annabel's three best friends?
(a) Joanna, Jackson and Jason.
(b) Amy, Rose and Summer.
(c) Ginger, Jo-Jo and Bambi.
(d) Anna, Swan and Amy.
13. What is Mrs. Schmauss' number one rule?
(a) She doesn't do children's shirts.
(b) She doesn't do men's shirts.
(c) She doesn't do children's socks.
(d) She doesn't do men's socks.
14. What does Mr. Dilk say about Annabel's personality?
(a) That she is very agreeable.
(b) That she is nothing but a troublemaker.
(c) That she has a mind of her own.
(d) That she is very strong-willed.
15. What flavor jelly does Ben put on his meatballs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Boris want to play with Annabel in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of Annabel's school?
3. What does Annabel think of Mrs.Shmauss' voice?
4. What organization does the bystander say Annabel should be reported to?
5. What is the name of the police officer in Chapter 7?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)