|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a crowd of people and a police car across the street from the Andrews place in Chapter 7?
(a) Because a criminal is on the loose.
(b) Because Annabel forgot to meet Ben at the bus stop.
(c) Because there was an accident.
(d) Because an apartment got broken into.
2. How old is Ben?
3. What is the name of Annabel's math teacher?
(a) Damon Sutherland.
(b) Harry Millson.
(c) Harvey Mills.
(d) George Smith.
4. What event does Ben say "was really great" in reference to Annabel?
(a) The time when they threw gobs of Kleenex all over the street together.
(b) The time when they decorated the Christmas tree together.
(c) The time when they baked a pie together.
(d) The time when they spray-painted the neighbor's shed together.
5. Does Ben put up a fight when Annabel leaves for her 2:30 appointment?
(c) He gets a little upset.
(d) He is happy that she is leaving.
6. Who is Mrs. Betty Parsons?
(a) The secretary to the principal.
(b) The school lunch lady.
(c) The school crossing guard.
(d) The secretary to the assistant principal.
7. What does Boris think is causing his cold since he is fine at the Andrews place and not his own?
(a) A chemical.
(b) The temperature.
(d) An allergy.
8. What is different about Annabel's hair when she gets her body back?
(a) It is braided.
(b) It is a different color.
(c) It is curly.
(d) It is shorter.
9. When Annabel leaves, which direction are the baby sitter and Ben heading in?
(a) Toward the living room.
(b) Toward the playroom.
(c) Toward the backyard.
(d) Toward the kitchen.
10. What is the name of Annabel's school?
(a) Valley High School.
(b) The James School.
(c) The Barden School.
(d) Jameson High School.
11. What mark does Annabel get in English?
12. What is different about Annabel's teeth when she gets her body back?
(a) Her teeth are beautiful.
(b) Her braces are gone.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Her teeth are straighter.
13. Where does Ms.Schmauss coyly suggest Annabel is going?
(a) To a luncheon.
(b) To a dressy meeting.
(c) To a rendezvous with a secret lover.
(d) To a parent-teacher conference.
14. When Ben gets home from school, what does he expect Annabel to do for him?
(a) He expects her to take him to the park.
(b) He expects her to read him a story.
(c) He expects her to make him lunch.
(d) He expects her to clean his room.
15. What are the names of Annabel's three best friends?
(a) Joanna, Jackson and Jason.
(b) Ginger, Jo-Jo and Bambi.
(c) Anna, Swan and Amy.
(d) Amy, Rose and Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officers keep calling Annabel when they have their phone conversation in Chapter 10?
2. What item does Annabel's French teacher like to throw?
3. What chore does Annabel forget to do in her mother's morning routine?
4. Why does Boris say he is the only one in his household that can cook?
5. What does Annabel think of Mrs.Shmauss' voice?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)