|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cereal Annabel offers her brother?
(a) Sugar Coated Snappy Krackles.
(b) Frosted Fun Wheat Squares.
(c) Tasty Sugar Coated Flakes.
(d) Chocolate Coated Sweet Pops.
2. In chapter 2, how does Annabel's father describe the way she looks?
(a) A little fancy for the time of day.
(b) A little plain.
(c) A little childish.
(d) A little underdressed.
3. Why does Annabel's body fight with Ben at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) She says he gave her a funny look.
(b) She says he used her toothbrush.
(c) She says he stole her notebook.
(d) She says he is in her way.
4. How many years ago did Annabel accidentally cut Boris while playing at the playground?
5. What is Annabel's "French Routine"?
(a) It is when she wears her favorite hat.
(b) It is when she eats pastries.
(c) It is when she impersonates a ballerina.
(d) It is when she sings her favorite song.
6. How much money does Bill say he gave Annabel's mother at the beginning of the week?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Seventy five dollars.
7. How does "Ape Face" want his eggs cooked in the breakfast scene?
(b) Sunny side up.
8. How much taller is Boris than Annabel?
(a) At least one inch taller.
(b) At least one foot taller.
(c) At least three inches taller.
(d) At least five inches taller.
9. What items does Ellen purchase for Annabel using the money Bill gave her?
(a) A sweater and a hat.
(b) A new raincoat and boots.
(c) A pair of pants and a skirt.
(d) A new headband and shoes.
10. What does Annabel scream at her mother while they are fighting in Chapter 1?
(a) You always lie to me!
(b) How come nobody ever lets me pick out my own clothes?
(c) You never listen!
(d) All answers are incorrect.
11. What is the name of the fabric softener that Annabel uses while doing the laundry?
(a) New Fresh Breeze.
(b) Best Fragrant Fancy.
(c) Sleek and Soft.
(d) New Improved Fosphree.
12. Why is Annabel glad that she doesn't have to kiss the fake Annabel goodbye?
(a) She thinks that Ben would object.
(b) She thinks that it would make them late for school.
(c) She thinks that it would be too weird.
(d) She thinks that the fake Annabel smells.
13. Why has Annabel lately been fed up with her real face?
(a) People are always saying she looks like her mother.
(b) People always ignore her.
(c) People are always saying she looks like her father.
(d) People give her strange looks.
14. What does Ben say Annabel usually does when she is eating her cereal?
(a) She does homework.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She listens to the radio.
(d) She watches television.
15. What is Annabel missing when she wakes up as her mother for the first time?
(c) Nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Annabel?
2. Does Annabel say anything to her real body at the end of Chapter 3 about the switch?
3. On which day does Mrs. Schmauss visit?
4. Does Annabel's family live in a house?
5. What is Boris holding when he arrives at the Andrews family's door?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)