|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which types of music does Boris dislike?
(a) Pop and orchestral.
(b) Country and rap.
(c) Rock and jazz.
(d) Country and Western.
2. In Chapter 3, when Annabel asks about her English composition, how does her body reply?
(a) Her body says she is turning it in soon.
(b) Her body says she lost it.
(c) Her body says she turned it in last week.
(d) Her body says she hasn't finished it.
3. Why does Annabel think her father will still be unfriendly after he reaches the kitchen?
(a) She only knows how to make instant coffee for him.
(b) She only knows how to make toast for him.
(c) She only knows how to make bacon for him.
(d) She only knows how to make scrambled eggs for him.
4. What does Annabel's father look like after she wakes him up?
5. How long does Annabel bug her parents to let her go to camp?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
6. In Chapter 4, what is the time listed in Ma's datebook?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 11:15 a.m.
(c) 2:30 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
7. How much money does Annabel's mother spend buying vacuum cleaner bags?
(a) Fiften dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Three dollars.
8. Which of these phrases or descriptions does Annabel use to describe her father?
(a) He acts old for a 38-year old.
(b) He has blue eyes.
(c) He is uncool.
(d) He is short just like she is.
9. In chapter 2, where does Annabel's father go after waking up?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the living room.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To the closet.
10. What makes Annabel think that whoever is inside her body isn't her mother when she first sees herself?
(a) Her body is eating marshmallows, and her mother hates marshmallows.
(b) Her body is reading a book, and her mother hates books.
(c) Her body is playing solitare, and her mother hates games.
(d) Her body is eating pizza, and her mother hates pizza.
11. At the end of Chapter 3, why is Annabel's body almost late for school?
(a) She spends too much time reading comic books.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) She takes too long to get dressed.
(d) She spends too much time arguing with Ape Face.
12. What is Boris holding when he arrives at the Andrews family's door?
(a) A metal pot.
(b) A spaghetti sieve.
(c) A crock pot.
(d) A ceramic bowl.
13. Does Annabel like going to school?
(a) No, she hates going to school.
(b) Yes, math is her favorite subject.
(c) No, she gets picked on often.
(d) Yes, she likes the people.
14. Why are there lumps all over Annabel's head in Chapter 1?
(a) Because there are rollers in her hair.
(b) Because she bangs her head repeatedly on the wall in frustration.
(c) Because Ben trips her and she falls down the stairs.
(d) Because she has lice.
15. When Annabel makes a joke in describing herself, what is she joking about?
(a) How many times she brushes her teeth.
(b) Her hair color.
(c) Her figure.
(d) How many baths she takes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much Clorox does Annabel put in the washer?
2. How much money is in Annabel's mother's purse when she looks inside it?
3. How much money does Bill say he gave Annabel's mother at the beginning of the week?
4. How many different eye shadows does Annabel use when doing her mother's makeup?
5. Does Annabel think she looks anything like her mother?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)