|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annabel's nickname?
(b) Annabel does not have a nickname.
2. What does Ben say Annabel usually does when she is eating her cereal?
(a) She does homework.
(b) She watches television.
(c) She listens to the radio.
(d) She reads a book.
3. How old is Annabel?
(a) Almost sixteen.
4. When Annabel is talking to her mother in Chapter 3, which breakfast item does she offer her?
(a) A cup of instant oatmeal.
(b) A plate of toast.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A plate of eggs.
5. What is Annabel's "French Routine"?
(a) It is when she wears her favorite hat.
(b) It is when she sings her favorite song.
(c) It is when she eats pastries.
(d) It is when she impersonates a ballerina.
6. What is the name of Annabel's English teacher?
(a) Miss McGuerre.
(b) Mr. McDonald.
(c) Mrs. Mabelle.
(d) Miss McGuirk.
7. What makes Annabel think that whoever is inside her body isn't her mother when she first sees herself?
(a) Her body is eating marshmallows, and her mother hates marshmallows.
(b) Her body is playing solitare, and her mother hates games.
(c) Her body is eating pizza, and her mother hates pizza.
(d) Her body is reading a book, and her mother hates books.
8. Why is Boris talking funny when he and Annabel have their conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He has a disability.
(b) He has a cold.
(c) He is trying to confuse Annabel.
(d) He is practicing a role for a play.
9. What is the name of the cereal Annabel offers her brother?
(a) Frosted Fun Wheat Squares.
(b) Sugar Coated Snappy Krackles.
(c) Chocolate Coated Sweet Pops.
(d) Tasty Sugar Coated Flakes.
10. Who is Boris Harris?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A paper boy.
(c) A friend of Ben.
(d) A boy scout.
11. How many different eye shadows does Annabel use when doing her mother's makeup?
12. How much money does Annabel's mother spend buying vacuum cleaner bags?
(a) Three dollars.
(b) Fiften dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
13. The novel starts at what time of day?
(a) Just before dinner.
(b) Early afternoon.
(c) The morning.
(d) Just before lunch.
14. How many years ago did Annabel accidentally cut Boris while playing at the playground?
15. What holiday does the woman on the phone ask about at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) The Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annabel know how to put makeup on?
2. What does Annabel's father ask if he can do after she questions him about how she looks?
3. Why are there bubbles all over the floor of the laundry room in Chapter 5?
4. After school, Annabel wants to be allowed to walk where?
5. What does Annabel ask her father after he wakes up in chapter 2?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)