|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does "Ape Face" want his eggs cooked in the breakfast scene?
(d) Sunny side up.
2. How does Annabel describe the situation when her father sees her as her mother and not herself?
(a) Confusing, Sad.
(b) Marvelous, Incredible.
(c) Annoying, Stupid.
(d) Amazing, Stunning.
3. What makes Annabel think that whoever is inside her body isn't her mother when she first sees herself?
(a) Her body is eating pizza, and her mother hates pizza.
(b) Her body is eating marshmallows, and her mother hates marshmallows.
(c) Her body is reading a book, and her mother hates books.
(d) Her body is playing solitare, and her mother hates games.
4. Which types of music does Boris dislike?
(a) Country and Western.
(b) Pop and orchestral.
(c) Country and rap.
(d) Rock and jazz.
5. What does Ben say Annabel usually does when she is eating her cereal?
(a) She listens to the radio.
(b) She watches television.
(c) She does homework.
(d) She reads a book.
6. Why does Annabel object to the breakfast that her mother prepares for her on a normal day?
(a) Because it is always too hot.
(b) Because she thinks it will make her fat.
(c) Because she doesn't like taking pills with breakfast.
(d) Because it is always cold.
7. What month had Bill planned to rent a house for the family vacation?
8. Which of these phrases or descriptions does Annabel use to describe her father?
(a) He acts old for a 38-year old.
(b) He has blue eyes.
(c) He is short just like she is.
(d) He is uncool.
9. What is Annabel missing when she wakes up as her mother for the first time?
(b) Nail polish.
10. Why does Boris seem shocked when he sees Annabel's bedroom?
(a) Because her room is a mess.
(b) Because her room is impeccably neat.
(c) Because her room is very large.
(d) Because her room is painted bright pink.
11. Does Annabel like going to school?
(a) No, she hates going to school.
(b) No, she gets picked on often.
(c) Yes, she likes the people.
(d) Yes, math is her favorite subject.
12. What does Bill ask Annabel to do at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) He asks her to clean the kitchen.
(b) He asks her to dust the bookshelf.
(c) He asks her to launder his shirts.
(d) He asks her to cook dinner.
13. What holiday does the woman on the phone ask about at the end of Chapter 5?
(b) The Fourth of July.
14. What is the name of the movie Annabel suggests the family go see at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) "James and Joyce."
(b) "Brucey and Betsy."
(c) "Candy and Chip."
(d) "Jake and Johnson."
15. What item is listed to be purchased under the "Morning" section of Ma's datebook in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What show is Annabel about to watch when the doorbell rings?
2. What vitamin does Annabel offer Boris?
3. Does Annabel think she looks anything like her mother?
4. How long does Annabel bug her parents to let her go to camp?
5. What beverages does Bill ask Annabel to pickup from the store?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)