|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is listed to be purchased under the "Morning" section of Ma's datebook in Chapter 4?
2. Does Annabel think she looks anything like her mother?
(a) A litle bit.
3. On which day does Mrs. Schmauss visit?
4. What is the name of the cereal Annabel offers her brother?
(a) Tasty Sugar Coated Flakes.
(b) Frosted Fun Wheat Squares.
(c) Chocolate Coated Sweet Pops.
(d) Sugar Coated Snappy Krackles.
5. Why are there bubbles all over the floor of the laundry room in Chapter 5?
(a) Because the sink breaks.
(b) Because the washing machine breaks.
(c) Because Annabel forgets to turn off the faucet.
(d) Because the dishwasher breaks.
6. Which types of music does Boris dislike?
(a) Country and Western.
(b) Rock and jazz.
(c) Country and rap.
(d) Pop and orchestral.
7. Who is Max?
(a) The family gerbil.
(b) The family fish.
(c) The family cat.
(d) The family dog.
8. What is the name of Annabel's English teacher?
(a) Miss McGuirk.
(b) Mrs. Mabelle.
(c) Miss McGuerre.
(d) Mr. McDonald.
9. What does Ben say Annabel usually does when she is eating her cereal?
(a) She listens to the radio.
(b) She does homework.
(c) She reads a book.
(d) She watches television.
10. Why does Annabel omit a description of her brother in Chapter 1?
(a) Because she loathes him.
(b) Because she thinks he probably changed over the summer while at camp.
(c) Because he looks just like her father.
(d) Because he looks just like she does.
11. Why has Annabel lately been fed up with her real face?
(a) People always ignore her.
(b) People give her strange looks.
(c) People are always saying she looks like her mother.
(d) People are always saying she looks like her father.
12. In Chapter 4, what is the time listed in Ma's datebook?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 11:15 a.m.
(c) 2:30 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
13. Does Annabel like going to school?
(a) Yes, math is her favorite subject.
(b) No, she gets picked on often.
(c) No, she hates going to school.
(d) Yes, she likes the people.
14. How much taller is Boris than Annabel?
(a) At least one foot taller.
(b) At least one inch taller.
(c) At least five inches taller.
(d) At least three inches taller.
15. According to Annabel, what is the best way to get someone to believe you when you are lying?
(a) Look the person right in the eye.
(b) Look down at your feet.
(c) Look away from the person.
(d) Look past the person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Boris Harris?
2. How does Annabel describe the situation when her father sees her as her mother and not herself?
3. How long does Annabel bug her parents to let her go to camp?
4. Why does Annabel's body fight with Ben at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does Annabel's father ask if he can do after she questions him about how she looks?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)