1. Where does Annabel find herself at the beginning of the novel?
In her mother's bed.
2. The novel starts at what time of day?
3. What is on Annabel's left hand in Chapter 1?
Her mother's ring.
4. Why are there lumps all over Annabel's head in Chapter 1?
Because there are rollers in her hair.
5. What is Annabel missing when she wakes up as her mother for the first time?
6. What is Annabel's nickname?
Annabel does not have a nickname.
7. What is Annabel's middle name?
Annabel does not have a middle name.
This section contains 4,577 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)