|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annabel find herself at the beginning of the novel?
(a) In a jewelry store.
(b) In her mother's wedding gown.
(c) In her mother's bed.
(d) In a strange room.
2. According to Annabel, what is the best way to get someone to believe you when you are lying?
(a) Look down at your feet.
(b) Look the person right in the eye.
(c) Look past the person.
(d) Look away from the person.
3. When Annabel is talking to her mother in Chapter 3, which breakfast item does she offer her?
(a) A cup of instant oatmeal.
(b) A plate of eggs.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A plate of toast.
4. What snack does Ben eat at school in Chapter 7?
(b) Graham crackers.
(d) Animal crackers.
5. What is the name of Ben's friend in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annabel's body fight with Ben at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Does Ben put up a fight when Annabel leaves for her 2:30 appointment?
3. How many guest rooms does the house in Larchmont have?
4. Why is there a crowd of people and a police car across the street from the Andrews place in Chapter 7?
5. How does Ben feel about Annabel?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)