|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Annabel object to the breakfast that her mother prepares for her on a normal day?
(a) Because she thinks it will make her fat.
(b) Because it is always too hot.
(c) Because it is always cold.
(d) Because she doesn't like taking pills with breakfast.
2. What makes Annabel think that whoever is inside her body isn't her mother when she first sees herself?
(a) Her body is eating marshmallows, and her mother hates marshmallows.
(b) Her body is playing solitare, and her mother hates games.
(c) Her body is reading a book, and her mother hates books.
(d) Her body is eating pizza, and her mother hates pizza.
3. How old is Annabel?
(c) Almost sixteen.
4. Why are there lumps all over Annabel's head in Chapter 1?
(a) Because she bangs her head repeatedly on the wall in frustration.
(b) Because Ben trips her and she falls down the stairs.
(c) Because there are rollers in her hair.
(d) Because she has lice.
5. Why does Annabel's body fight with Ben at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) She says he is in her way.
(b) She says he used her toothbrush.
(c) She says he gave her a funny look.
(d) She says he stole her notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 3, why is Annabel's body almost late for school?
2. What is Annabel's mother always saying about the way Annabel looks?
3. How many different eye shadows does Annabel use when doing her mother's makeup?
4. In the beginning of chapter 3, what does Annabel's father want for breakfast?
5. What excuse does Annabel give for her use of instant coffee?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)