|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of chapter 3, what does Annabel's father want for breakfast?
(a) Smoked salmon.
(b) Baked omlette.
(c) Steamed eggs.
(d) Fried eggs.
2. What is Annabel's "French Routine"?
(a) It is when she sings her favorite song.
(b) It is when she impersonates a ballerina.
(c) It is when she wears her favorite hat.
(d) It is when she eats pastries.
3. Why does Annabel want to go to camp?
(a) Because she loves the outdoors.
(b) Because her three best friends are going.
(c) Because a boy she likes is going.
(d) Because she has wanted to go for years.
4. In Chapter 3, when Annabel asks about her English composition, how does her body reply?
(a) Her body says she lost it.
(b) Her body says she hasn't finished it.
(c) Her body says she turned it in last week.
(d) Her body says she is turning it in soon.
5. What wrinkle hider does Annabel's mother use?
(a) TV Gone.
(b) TV Touch.
(c) TV Away.
(d) TV Smooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel ask her father after he wakes up in chapter 2?
2. Who is Mrs. Schmauss?
3. According to Annabel, what is the best way to get someone to believe you when you are lying?
4. What is on Annabel's left hand in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Annabel find herself at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)