|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is in Annabel's mother's purse when she looks inside it?
(a) Seventeen dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
2. In chapter 2, where does Annabel's father go after waking up?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the living room.
(c) To the closet.
(d) To the bathroom.
3. According to Annabel, what is the best way to get someone to believe you when you are lying?
(a) Look away from the person.
(b) Look the person right in the eye.
(c) Look down at your feet.
(d) Look past the person.
4. How does Annabel describe the situation when her father sees her as her mother and not herself?
(a) Annoying, Stupid.
(b) Amazing, Stunning.
(c) Marvelous, Incredible.
(d) Confusing, Sad.
5. Which of these phrases or descriptions does Annabel use to describe her father?
(a) He is short just like she is.
(b) He has blue eyes.
(c) He acts old for a 38-year old.
(d) He is uncool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabel missing when she wakes up as her mother for the first time?
2. What object keeps Annabel's father from going back to sleep?
3. Who is Max?
4. What does Annabel say happens when she goes to get her hair trimmed?
5. What is Annabel's mother always saying about the way Annabel looks?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)