|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does the bystander say Annabel should be reported to?
2. How much does Annabel's camp cost?
(a) Three hundred dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Nine hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
3. What beverages does Bill ask Annabel to pickup from the store?
(a) Coke and Sprite.
(b) Bourbon and gin.
(c) Champagne and wine.
(d) Milk and juice.
4. What does Annabel's father ask if he can do after she questions him about how she looks?
(a) He asks if he can borrow some money.
(b) He asks if he can go back to sleep.
(c) He asks if he can use the phone.
(d) He asks if he can go to work.
5. What is the name of the movie Annabel suggests the family go see at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) "Candy and Chip."
(b) "Brucey and Betsy."
(c) "James and Joyce."
(d) "Jake and Johnson."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say Annabel usually does when she is eating her cereal?
2. What object keeps Annabel's father from going back to sleep?
3. How does Annabel know how to put makeup on?
4. How much money does Bill say he gave Annabel's mother at the beginning of the week?
5. How much money does Annabel's mother spend buying vacuum cleaner bags?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)