|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Dilk doing when Annabel walks into his office?
(a) Smoking a cigarette.
(b) Drinking Scotch.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Writing a paper.
2. Why does Annabel's body fight with Ben at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) She says he stole her notebook.
(b) She says he is in her way.
(c) She says he used her toothbrush.
(d) She says he gave her a funny look.
3. Who is Mrs. Betty Parsons?
(a) The school lunch lady.
(b) The secretary to the principal.
(c) The secretary to the assistant principal.
(d) The school crossing guard.
4. What is the name of Annabel's school?
(a) The Barden School.
(b) The James School.
(c) Jameson High School.
(d) Valley High School.
5. What does Ben say Annabel usually does when she is eating her cereal?
(a) She watches television.
(b) She does homework.
(c) She reads a book.
(d) She listens to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, when Annabel asks about her English composition, how does her body reply?
2. According to Annabel, what is the best way to get someone to believe you when you are lying?
3. What excuse does Annabel give for her use of instant coffee?
4. What is the name of Annabel's math teacher?
5. What item of clothing does the person in Annabel's body complain about not being able to find?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)