1. Where does Annabel find herself at the beginning of the novel?
(a) In her mother's wedding gown.
(b) In her mother's bed.
(c) In a strange room.
(d) In a jewelry store.
2. The novel starts at what time of day?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) The morning.
(c) Just before lunch.
(d) Just before dinner.
3. What is on Annabel's left hand in Chapter 1?
(a) A fly.
(b) Her grandmother's wedding ring.
(c) Her mother's ring.
(d) A spider.
4. Why are there lumps all over Annabel's head in Chapter 1?
(a) Because there are rollers in her hair.
(b) Because she bangs her head repeatedly on the wall in frustration.
(c) Because Ben trips her and she falls down the stairs.
(d) Because she has lice.
5. What is Annabel missing when she wakes up as her mother for the first time?
(c) Nail polish.
6. What is Annabel's nickname?
(b) Annabel does not have a nickname.
7. What is Annabel's middle name?
(c) Annabel does not have a middle name.
This section contains 4,577 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)