1. In the media, what term is given to the new, more dangerous violent criminal in the 1990s?
2. According to James Alan Fox in 1995, what is the minimum rise in violent crime to be expected in the next decade?
3. By what percentage did violent crime drop between 1995 and 2000?
4. In New York City, what did analysts credit with the precipitous drop in violent crime?
5. From what city is Norma McCorvey?
6. What Supreme Court case involved Norma McCorvey as plaintiff?
7. Why does Levitt believe there are few violent criminals in the end of the twentieth century?
This section contains 4,429 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)