|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to child-mortality statistics, what is ten times more dangerous than a gun?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A television set.
(c) A plastic bag.
(d) A squirt gun.
2. How many names from the top ten most popular black boy's names from 1990 do not appear on the 2000 list?
3. Which group in the book was undone by the Superman radio show?
(a) The Black Gangster Disciple Nation.
(b) The Chicago Public School system.
(c) The Sumo Wrestling League.
(d) The Ku Klux Klan.
4. What is the only television show to regularly appear on the top ten watched lists of both black and white viewers?
(a) Monday Night Football.
(b) Saturday Night Live.
(c) The Cosby Show.
(d) CBS Evening News.
5. In 1960s and 1970s Chicago, what never seemed to happen to street gang members?
(a) They never did their own drugs.
(b) They never had turf wars.
(c) They were never killed.
(d) They never got arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a recorded consequence of Roe v. Wade?
2. According to Paul Feldman's records, when are people least honest?
3. What is the name of the first Internet web site to allow consumers to compare life insurance rates?
4. How many Americans use dating websites every year?
5. What child's name does Roland G. Fryer, Jr., say would indicate alienation from the black community?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)