|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In summation, what does Levitt claim was the source of the Klan's power in the twentieth century?
(c) Well-placed friends.
2. Where does most of the data regarding children's names come from?
(c) New York.
3. What condition did Listerine claim to treat in 1920, increasing its sales dramatically?
(b) Jaw cancer.
4. According to Levitt, what do experts use their knowledge for?
(a) A personal agenda.
(b) The furthering of the status quo.
(c) The benefit of the uninitiated.
(d) The greater good.
5. According to Paul Feldman's records, when are people least honest?
(a) During the winter.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) During tax season.
(d) During holiday seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to child-rearing "expert" L. Emmett Holt, what is a baby's daily exercise?
2. What Supreme Court case involved Norma McCorvey as plaintiff?
3. How long did JT run the Black Gangster Disciple Nation before being promoted to the Board of Directors?
4. According to the authors, what would be a more reasonable educational concern than the black-white achievement gap?
5. Why did Oscar Danilo Blandon claim that he sold such extensive quantities of crack cocaine in the late 1970s?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)