|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On average, how many more days does a real estate agent generally keep her own house on the market as opposed to someone else's?
2. What is the average annual salary of a bottom-tier sumo wrestler?
3. According to normal Weakest Link strategy, who will players vote off in later rounds?
(b) The weakest players.
(c) No one.
(d) Better players.
4. In what country is the daycare service examined at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What is the only television show to regularly appear on the top ten watched lists of both black and white viewers?
(a) Saturday Night Live.
(b) Monday Night Football.
(c) The Cosby Show.
(d) CBS Evening News.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a major reason that the turf war affected JT's profits adversely?
2. With what band did Sudhir Venkatesh tour as part of his sociological research?
3. Which President spoke to the House of Representatives early about the dangers of the Ku Klux Klan?
4. According to child-rearing "expert" L. Emmett Holt, what is a baby's daily exercise?
5. Which two philosophers does Levitt cite who subscribe to the belief that people are inherently good?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)