|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage commission does a real estate broker generally take from a home sale?
2. What portion of the full commission does the seller's real estate agent generally get to keep?
(a) All of it.
(b) One half.
(c) One fourth.
(d) One third.
3. On average, what percentage of the student population is black in a school that an ECLS white child attends?
4. According to Levitt, because something is correlated to something else does not imply what type of relationship between them?
5. What ratio does a pro-life individual give to fetuses:newborns in terms of intrinsic worth?
(b) This person could not assign a value.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class range does the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study cover?
2. Which of the following factors is revealed to have a correlative effect on a child's school performance?
3. According to the authors, what euphemism means that a house is largely dilapidated?
4. Who does Levitt point out has a nearly quadrupled likelihood of dying every year than a death row inmate has of being executed?
5. Why did pro-gun advocate John R. Lott create a female pseudonym?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)