|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first Internet web site to allow consumers to compare life insurance rates?
2. According to normal Weakest Link strategy, who will players vote off in later rounds?
(b) Better players.
(c) The weakest players.
(d) No one.
3. Why did Oscar Danilo Blandon claim that he sold such extensive quantities of crack cocaine in the late 1970s?
(a) To fund the Nicaraguan Contras.
(b) To pay off his gambling debts.
(c) To provide a safer cocaine product than free-base.
(d) To undermine community leadersin Los Angeles.
4. In this chapter, Levitt mentions that the average American prostitute makes more than the average American what?
5. According to Levitt, what do humans primarily respond to?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what satirist do the authors liken their own abortion-violent crime claim?
2. Which of the following is not an alternate source of funding in the twentieth century?
3. Which of the following is an action that Gyges undertakes in the story that ends Chapter 1?
4. How many Americans use dating websites every year?
5. Which of the following factors is revealed to have a correlative effect on a child's school performance?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)