|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what organization do the authors immediately compare the Black Gangster Disciple Nation?
(a) The American military.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) General Motors.
2. How many American children per year would be saved if parents childproofed their pools?
3. Which black politician's slim election victory indicates voters might have lied to pollsters?
(a) David Dinkins.
(b) Cory Booker.
(c) Barack Obama.
(d) Harold Ford, Jr.
4. In 1964, what was a hauntingly simple cause of infant death in the American black community?
5. On what religious holiday were the dictator of Romania and his wife executed?
(c) St. Valentine's Day.
(d) All Saint's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following factors is revealed to have a correlative effect on a child's school performance?
2. In summation, what does Levitt claim was the source of the Klan's power in the twentieth century?
3. Which of the following is not a recorded consequence of Roe v. Wade?
4. How many bouts does a sumo wrestler have to win in order for his ranking to rise?
5. How many homeless people did Mitch Snyder tell a college class die every second?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)