|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1964, what was a hauntingly simple cause of infant death in the American black community?
2. Researchers determining whether teachers are encouraging cheating on standardized tests observe classes over how many years?
3. Which of the following real estate terms indicates that a home buyer should bid low?
4. How many homeless people did Mitch Snyder tell a college class die every second?
5. In his introduction, what does Levitt say he wants to replace with honest assessment?
(a) Moral posturing.
(b) Social bias.
(d) Conventional wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason why crack was so appealing to urban gangs in the 1980s?
2. What additional response does Venkatesh later state should be added to his questionnaire?
3. What did the authors of FREAKONOMICS consider doing for six minutes?
4. What percentage of people actually pays for Paul Feldman's wares?
5. Which of the following is not a public figure that the author mentions as a wealthy man purchasing public office?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)