|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, Levitt mentions that the average American prostitute makes more than the average American what?
2. To what organization do the authors immediately compare the Black Gangster Disciple Nation?
(a) The Ku Klux Klan.
(b) General Motors.
(d) The American military.
3. Informational asymmetry indicates the use of information for what?
(a) Bettering of a culture.
(b) Leveling of society.
(c) Accumulation of power.
(d) Monetary profit.
4. The authors compare the risk of a crack dealer in JT's gang to the most dangerous job in America. What is that job?
(a) Coal miner.
(b) Deep sea fisherman.
(c) Timber cutter.
(d) Big city police officer.
5. Researchers determining whether teachers are encouraging cheating on standardized tests observe classes over how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which black politician's slim election victory indicates voters might have lied to pollsters?
2. Which of the following is a major reason that the turf war affected JT's profits adversely?
3. What is the central action of economics?
4. What comedic Hollywood icon does Levitt quote regarding honesty in this chapter?
5. On average, how many more days does a real estate agent generally keep her own house on the market as opposed to someone else's?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)