|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his introduction, what does Levitt say he wants to replace with honest assessment?
(b) Conventional wisdom.
(c) Social bias.
(d) Moral posturing.
2. Which film boxer do the authors cite in their discussion of honesty in sports?
(a) Apollo Creed.
(b) Jake LaMotta.
(c) Terry Malloy.
(d) Rocky Balboa.
3. Which realm of employment is not a turn-on to women on dating sites?
(d) Law enforcement.
4. According to normal Weakest Link strategy, who will players vote off in later rounds?
(b) No one.
(c) Better players.
(d) The weakest players.
5. Which of the following is not a profession that the authors indicate has been adversely affected by the Internet?
(a) Funeral directors.
(c) Life insurance salesmen.
(d) Car salesmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The amount of money spent on every season's election campaigns is the same as the amount spent by Americans yearly on what?
2. How do teachers most often cheat on standardized tests?
3. Which of the following is not a group persecuted by the Klan in the twentieth century?
4. According to Paul Feldman's records, when are people least honest?
5. From what city is Norma McCorvey?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)