|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Levitt, because something is correlated to something else does not imply what type of relationship between them?
2. What conservative American politician does Levitt cite as an example of a victim of the country's changing attitudes toward bigotry?
(a) Trent Lott.
(b) Jim Demint.
(c) Lindsay Graham.
(d) Tom Delay.
3. Within a single office, who cheats Paul Feldman most?
(a) Visiting employees.
(b) Custodial staff.
(c) Low level employees.
4. Which of the following is an action that Gyges undertakes in the story that ends Chapter 1?
(a) He feeds an entire village.
(b) He murders the king.
(c) He sleeps for twenty years.
(d) He starts a war.
5. What percentage of the vote does an incumbent candidate lose on average if he spends half as much money in his second campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not affected by the rank of a sumo wrestler?
2. What action led to a reduction in blood donors in the 1970s?
3. What surprising fact about themselves do 7% of the men in the dating-site study reveal on their profiles?
4. What do obstetricians in lower birth-rate areas do more often?
5. Which President spoke to the House of Representatives early about the dangers of the Ku Klux Klan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)