|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Feldman makes his living delivering what to offices?
(b) Ink cartridges.
(c) Cheese trays.
2. Which of the following is not a public figure that the author mentions as a wealthy man purchasing public office?
(a) Arnold Schwarzenegger.
(b) Ross Perot.
(c) Mike Bloomberg.
(d) Jon Corzine.
3. In what year did the Chicago Public School system begin widespread standardized testing?
4. When do 7-7 sumo wrestlers begin losing matches most often?
(a) When a league official is present.
(b) When they are wrestling friends or mentors.
(c) When they near the age of retirement.
(d) When allegations of cheating are made.
5. Why does Levitt believe there are few violent criminals in the end of the twentieth century?
(a) They have been better educated.
(b) They were never born.
(c) They had less access to weapons.
(d) They were incarcerated at a younger age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bouts does a sumo wrestler have to win in order for his ranking to rise?
2. What is the average annual salary of a bottom-tier sumo wrestler?
3. How does Paul Feldman view humanity as a result of his business records?
4. What percentage commission does a real estate broker generally take from a home sale?
5. What percentage of people actually pays for Paul Feldman's wares?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)