|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gyges' ring do?
(a) It makes him omniscient.
(b) It makes him invisible.
(c) It makes him immortal.
(d) It makes him a giant.
2. Which of the following is not a public figure that the author mentions as a wealthy man purchasing public office?
(a) Jon Corzine.
(b) Mike Bloomberg.
(c) Ross Perot.
(d) Arnold Schwarzenegger.
3. In what year did the Chicago Public School system begin widespread standardized testing?
4. What percentage of people actually pays for Paul Feldman's wares?
5. On average, how many more days does a real estate agent generally keep her own house on the market as opposed to someone else's?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the media, what term is given to the new, more dangerous violent criminal in the 1990s?
2. Within a single office, who cheats Paul Feldman most?
3. What do obstetricians in lower birth-rate areas do more often?
4. Which two philosophers does Levitt cite who subscribe to the belief that people are inherently good?
5. Which of the following is not one of the three types of incentives?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)