|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the drop in New York violent crime begin in the 1990s?
2. According to the authors, what euphemism means that a house is largely dilapidated?
(b) Fixer upper.
3. According to Levitt, because something is correlated to something else does not imply what type of relationship between them?
4. What child's name does Roland G. Fryer, Jr., say would indicate alienation from the black community?
5. What class range does the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study cover?
(a) Third grade through freshman year of high school.
(b) Pre-K through third grade.
(c) Kindergarten through fifth grade.
(d) First through eighth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gyges' ring do?
2. In 1920, how many black children out of 100 died in infancy?
3. How many bouts does a sumo wrestler have to win in order for his ranking to rise?
4. With what band did Sudhir Venkatesh tour as part of his sociological research?
5. What did DuPont introduce in 1939 to make stockings more affordable?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)