|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Chicago Public School system begin widespread standardized testing?
2. In what country is the daycare service examined at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Which President spoke to the House of Representatives early about the dangers of the Ku Klux Klan?
4. In his introduction, what does Levitt say he wants to replace with honest assessment?
(a) Moral posturing.
(c) Conventional wisdom.
(d) Social bias.
5. In summation, what does Levitt claim was the source of the Klan's power in the twentieth century?
(b) Well-placed friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which realm of employment is not a turn-on to women on dating sites?
2. According to the authors, what euphemism means that a house is largely dilapidated?
3. Which of the following is not one of the three types of incentives?
4. According to Levitt, what do humans primarily respond to?
5. What percentage commission does a real estate broker generally take from a home sale?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)