|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bouts does a sumo wrestler have to win in order for his ranking to rise?
2. What is Arne Duncan's first course of action after the CPS researchers release their report on cheating?
(a) He fires 12 teachers.
(b) He freezesall standardized testing in Chicago.
(c) He readministers tests.
(d) He buries the report.
3. Why does Levitt believe there are few violent criminals in the end of the twentieth century?
(a) They have been better educated.
(b) They had less access to weapons.
(c) They were never born.
(d) They were incarcerated at a younger age.
4. What percentage commission does a real estate broker generally take from a home sale?
5. Which economist and philosopher does Levitt cite at the end of his introduction?
(a) John Stuart Mill.
(b) Adam Smith.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Jeremy Bentham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within a single office, who cheats Paul Feldman most?
2. How does Paul Feldman view humanity as a result of his business records?
3. Which two groups are the most discriminated against on Weakest Link?
4. From what city is Norma McCorvey?
5. What did the authors of FREAKONOMICS consider doing for six minutes?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)