|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what Southern Klan stronghold did Stetson Kennedy hail?
2. According to Levitt, what do experts use their knowledge for?
(a) A personal agenda.
(b) The benefit of the uninitiated.
(c) The furthering of the status quo.
(d) The greater good.
3. What percentage of people actually pays for Paul Feldman's wares?
4. What did the clan call its book of beliefs?
(a) The Klible.
(b) The Klorah.
(c) The Klagavaad Klita.
(d) The Kloran.
5. Which of the following is not a group persecuted by the Klan in the twentieth century?
(c) Union organizers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Chicago Public School system begin widespread standardized testing?
2. Within a single office, who cheats Paul Feldman most?
3. What is the average annual salary of a bottom-tier sumo wrestler?
4. Which of the following is not an alternate source of funding in the twentieth century?
5. What is the central action of economics?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)