|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average annual salary of a bottom-tier sumo wrestler?
2. According to Levitt, what do experts use their knowledge for?
(a) The greater good.
(b) The furthering of the status quo.
(c) The benefit of the uninitiated.
(d) A personal agenda.
3. Which of the following is an action that Gyges undertakes in the story that ends Chapter 1?
(a) He murders the king.
(b) He sleeps for twenty years.
(c) He starts a war.
(d) He feeds an entire village.
4. How many Americans use dating websites every year?
(a) 75 million.
(b) 40 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 15 million.
5. What is Arne Duncan's first course of action after the CPS researchers release their report on cheating?
(a) He readministers tests.
(b) He fires 12 teachers.
(c) He freezesall standardized testing in Chicago.
(d) He buries the report.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1987, why did many people stop claiming fake children on their tax returns?
2. What is the central action of economics?
3. Which of the following is not a group persecuted by the Klan in the twentieth century?
4. In summation, what does Levitt claim was the source of the Klan's power in the twentieth century?
5. What percentage commission does a real estate broker generally take from a home sale?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)