|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is the daycare service examined at the beginning of this chapter?
2. The authors compare the risk of a crack dealer in JT's gang to the most dangerous job in America. What is that job?
(a) Coal miner.
(b) Big city police officer.
(c) Timber cutter.
(d) Deep sea fisherman.
3. What ratio does a pro-life individual give to fetuses:newborns in terms of intrinsic worth?
(d) This person could not assign a value.
4. In what year did the Chicago Public School system begin widespread standardized testing?
5. What portion of the full commission does the seller's real estate agent generally get to keep?
(a) One half.
(b) All of it.
(c) One fourth.
(d) One third.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unethical practice are Atlanta police discovered to have undertaken throughout the 1990s?
2. What is the central action of economics?
3. Within a single office, who cheats Paul Feldman most?
4. Which economist and philosopher does Levitt cite at the end of his introduction?
5. What comedic Hollywood icon does Levitt quote regarding honesty in this chapter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)