|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the approximate ratio of abortions:murders in America as stated at the end of the chapter?
2. What surprising fact about themselves do 7% of the men in the dating-site study reveal on their profiles?
(a) They are impotent.
(b) They are only interested in one race of mate.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are overweight.
3. What action led to a reduction in blood donors in the 1970s?
(a) Monetary compensation.
(b) An STD test.
(c) A new type of needle.
(d) Donors' names listed in the local paper.
4. To what organization do the authors immediately compare the Black Gangster Disciple Nation?
(a) The Ku Klux Klan.
(b) The American military.
(c) General Motors.
5. What did DuPont introduce in 1939 to make stockings more affordable?
(a) Scotch guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. The amount of money spent on every season's election campaigns is the same as the amount spent by Americans yearly on what?
2. Which of the following is not an alternate source of funding in the twentieth century?
3. What do obstetricians in lower birth-rate areas do more often?
4. Which of the following is not a public figure that the author mentions as a wealthy man purchasing public office?
5. Within a single office, who cheats Paul Feldman most?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)