|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did pro-gun advocate John R. Lott create a female pseudonym?
(a) To defend his theories.
(b) To have a tax credit for a dependant.
(c) To place on his own petitions.
(d) To solicit sex online.
2. What service was offered in exchange for firearms in a California gun buyback?
3. In the media, what term is given to the new, more dangerous violent criminal in the 1990s?
(b) Enhanced threat.
4. What percentage of his revenue does JT pay to the Board of Directors?
5. What is the name of the first Internet web site to allow consumers to compare life insurance rates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition did Listerine claim to treat in 1920, increasing its sales dramatically?
2. In what crime-ridden neighborhood did Venkatesh do his graduate research?
3. What is Arne Duncan's first course of action after the CPS researchers release their report on cheating?
4. Which two groups are the most discriminated against on Weakest Link?
5. According to James Alan Fox in 1995, what is the minimum rise in violent crime to be expected in the next decade?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)