|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paul Feldman's records, when are people least honest?
(a) During the winter.
(b) During holiday seasons.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) During tax season.
2. What percentage of the Black Gangster Disciple Nation takes home half the pay?
3. Which of the following is an action that Gyges undertakes in the story that ends Chapter 1?
(a) He sleeps for twenty years.
(b) He feeds an entire village.
(c) He murders the king.
(d) He starts a war.
4. Researchers determining whether teachers are encouraging cheating on standardized tests observe classes over how many years?
5. What condition did Listerine claim to treat in 1920, increasing its sales dramatically?
(c) Jaw cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ECLS show about the black-white achievement gap for students just entering school?
2. Which of the following is not a reason why crack was so appealing to urban gangs in the 1980s?
3. In 1960s and 1970s Chicago, what never seemed to happen to street gang members?
4. Which group generally tests highest?
5. To what technology do the authors compare the system they use for determining regression analysis?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)