Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the taste of blood in Max's mouth feel?
2. What does Kevin get Max for Christmas?
3. According to Kevin, and his doctor, who does Kevin say is familiar with his case?
4. What does Gram ask Max if he has when they are talking about Kevin's trips to the doctor, after Max tells her that they are a team?
5. What does Kevin declare "is a toxic waste of time"?
Kevin gave Max an empty book right before he passed away. What was Kevin's plan for Max and the book? Why do you think Kevin gave the book to Max? How important do you think the book will be to Max in the future?
Max learns from those around him continuously throughout the book. Choose three of the subordinate characters and discuss what you believe Max learned from them. Why was this lesson important?
Max finds himself trying to outrun his past and his present. Why are people afraid of Max? (Hint: there are two main reasons; one from his past and one from his present.) Discuss a reason from both the past and the present and explain fully why it makes people afraid of Max.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)