Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the taste of blood in Max's mouth feel?
2. What does Kevin get Max for Christmas?
3. According to Kevin, and his doctor, who does Kevin say is familiar with his case?
4. What does Gram ask Max if he has when they are talking about Kevin's trips to the doctor, after Max tells her that they are a team?
5. What does Kevin declare "is a toxic waste of time"?
Essay Topic 1
Kevin's body is his nemesis. In what ways does Kevin's heart and mind make up for the limitations of his body? How does Kevin rise above his physical limitations?
Essay Topic 2
Max seems to be a very good judge of character. Choose one of the subordinate characters (Loretta, Iggy, Ken Kane) and describe how Max's initial feelings about the character came to be true. Alternatively, Max ended up being wrong about two of the characters, why were his initial feelings about the character false?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Max feared his father so much? Name, and discuss, two reasons why Max was afraid of his father. What is the fear? What is the fear based upon? Was the fear realistic? Why? Why not?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)