|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the taste of blood in Max's mouth feel?
2. What does Kevin get Max for Christmas?
(a) A model bird.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A book on physics.
(d) A journal.
3. According to Kevin, and his doctor, who does Kevin say is familiar with his case?
(a) The Governor.
(b) Tom Cruise.
(c) The President.
(d) Specialists from all over the world.
4. What does Gram ask Max if he has when they are talking about Kevin's trips to the doctor, after Max tells her that they are a team?
(a) A brain.
(c) A journal.
(d) A crutch.
5. What does Kevin declare "is a toxic waste of time"?
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Singing carols.
6. What is the first thing Loretta does when she gets to Max in the burned out basement?
(a) Sings to him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Unties him.
(d) Removes his gag.
7. Who always says "You can't always judge a book by the cover"?
8. According to Max, what food does Kevin love?
(c) Chop suey.
9. What does Max claim is one of Gram's specialties; it just makes everything better?
(a) Cranberry relish.
(b) Mint sauce.
(c) Homemade butter.
(d) Raspberry jam.
10. Once in the burned out basement, what does Max's father tie him to?
(a) A rusty bed.
(b) A boiler.
(c) A support beam.
(d) A toilet.
11. On Friday the Thirteenth, where does Max have to go from homeroom?
(a) The counselor's office.
(b) The nurse's office.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The psychiatrist's office.
12. Where does Max put the book Kevin gives to him in the hospital?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) Next to the picture from the paper.
(c) In the box Kevin gave him for Christmas.
(d) On the fireplace mantle.
13. Who, according to Mrs. Addison in Chapter 14, is requesting Max's presence?
(a) His father.
(c) His uncle.
14. Who does Max become when he finds out about Kevin's death?
(c) Max the Mighty.
(d) Killer Kane's son.
15. How does "everybody" feel regarding the pictures in the paper detailing the kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the electronic gear Kevin is hooked up to in the hospital?
2. What does Loretta call Max right before his father begins choking her?
3. What does Kevin ask for during Christmas Eve dinner that makes Gram laugh so hard that she has a coughing fit?
4. What does Max's father claim Loretta is putting on Max when she is trying to help him escape?
5. What does Max's father compare cops to in the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)