|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kevin tell Max is dangerous when they are discussing the robotic transplant?
2. What do Tony and his gang begin to throw at Max and Kevin when they are in the millpond?
(c) Beer cans.
(d) Empty bottles.
3. On the way to the lemonade stand, how many people are with "The Blade"?
4. What is the name of the motorcycle gang that Iggy is the boss of?
(a) The Iron Hogs.
(b) The Skulls.
(c) The Screaming Cycles.
(d) The Panheads.
5. What is in the box Kevin is digging through when Max comes over for dinner the first time?
(b) Pots and pans.
(c) Science projects.
6. Where does Kevin make Max put his hand, with spit in it, for their promise?
(a) Over his heart.
(b) On Kevin's heart.
(c) On his head.
(d) On Kevin's hand.
7. What number person is Kevin going to be to receive a robotic transplant?
(d) One hundreth.
8. How does Max describe Grim and Gram's heads?
(a) As football shaped.
(b) As pointy.
(c) As square.
(d) As if they were covered by wet paper bags.
9. What does Max say the smell of makes a person thirsty?
10. What does Gwen make for dinner when Max comes over for the first time?
(a) Hot dogs.
(c) Grilled Chicken.
(d) Meat loaf.
11. What is the only thing Max says he is really sure of?
(a) That he and Kevin will be friends forever.
(b) That Kevin is going to be the only one who can help him.
(c) That Kevin never hit him with his crutch.
(d) That Kevin is an adult trapped in a kids body.
12. When walking down a sidewalk in Chapter 9, what do Max and Kevin pretend they are crossing?
(a) A desert.
(b) A cave bottom.
(c) A rope over a canyon.
(d) A dangerous bridge.
13. What does Iggy have all over his arms?
(a) Green Tattoos.
(b) Yellow tattoos.
(c) Blue tattoos.
(d) Black tattoos.
14. What does sobriquet mean?
(c) Medical problem.
15. What did Max think Freak had hidden in his leg braces when they were in school together?
(d) Laser cannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max's narration at the opening of Chapter 3, how much is he growing a day?
2. What emotion does Max say Kevin is showing while waving his crutch around in Chapter 3?
3. After crawling like a "kindergarten creeper", what does Kevin bring out from under his steps?
4. What does Kevin call Max when he asks for "Warp factor nine"?
5. What does Grim give to Max that surprises him, given it is something that he is not allowed to have?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)