|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max slide over to "get a better angle on the scene" in Chapter 3?
(a) A fence.
(b) A gate.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A bush.
2. What does Max's father claim is "another crime against humanity"?
(a) Hating him.
(b) Tearing up his letters.
(c) Sending him to jail.
(d) Lying to Max.
3. What does Max's father claim Loretta is putting on Max when she is trying to help him escape?
(a) Her germs.
(b) Her dirty hands.
(c) Her filth.
(d) Her sickness.
4. What does Max admit that he is confused about when trying to lose Tony D and his crew?
(a) Left and right.
(b) Under and over.
(c) Up and down.
(d) North and south.
5. What is the only thing Max says he is really sure of?
(a) That Kevin is an adult trapped in a kids body.
(b) That Kevin never hit him with his crutch.
(c) That Kevin is going to be the only one who can help him.
(d) That he and Kevin will be friends forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max's father, what did he do to get to sleep every night in jail?
2. What does Max describe as "scraggly" behind Kevin's house?
3. What does Freak say is a "great invention of the mind"?
4. Who does Max call "Fair Gwen of Air"?
5. What does Kevin tell Max is dangerous when they are discussing the robotic transplant?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)