|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max's father claim is "another crime against humanity"?
(a) Tearing up his letters.
(b) Lying to Max.
(c) Hating him.
(d) Sending him to jail.
2. What color is Loretta's hair?
3. How does Kevin describe Tony and his gang when they run from the cops after chasing Max and Kevin into the millpond?
(a) "Wimps on wheels."
(b) "Losers on lightening bolts."
(c) "Snakes on sneakers."
(d) "Tires on the tarmack."
4. Why is Max crying at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he is happy.
(b) Because he misses his mother.
(c) Because his father called.
(d) Because he got grounded.
5. Once in the burned out basement, what does Max's father tie him to?
(a) A toilet.
(b) A rusty bed.
(c) A support beam.
(d) A boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gwen tell Max that she and his parents were all living in the tenements when he and Kevin were born?
2. What did students from Max and Kevin's school draw on the pictures from the paper?
3. What tune does Kevin play on his tracheotomy?
4. What is the name of King Arthur's queen?
5. What breaks on the object that Max and Kevin are playing with in Kevin's back yard in Chapter 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)