|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Freak move down the street from Max?
(a) The summer before 9th grade.
(b) The summer before 8th grade.
(c) The summer before 7th grade.
(d) The summer before 6th grade.
2. What does Max say is fluttering around in his chest when he is talking to Mrs. Addison?
(a) An espry.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A moth.
(d) A bird.
3. When Max finally falls asleep in the "old bat's" apartment, what does he dream of?
4. What is Max trying to figure out how to get on the first day of July?
(a) A free pass for the the Fourth of July.
(b) Flag shorts.
(c) A pop-gun.
(d) An M80.
5. What is "the science of designing replacement parts for the human body"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pictured in the picture on the wall, the one with the eyes that follow "you" around?
2. What does Max's father tell him that he cannot watch without crying?
3. What does demeanor mean?
4. What does Max compare Gwen to on Christmas Eve?
5. What does Max claim is one of Gram's specialties; it just makes everything better?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)