|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many feet tall is Freak the Mighty, as stated by Kevin to the police?
(a) 9 feet tall.
(b) 12 feet tall.
(c) 20 feet tall.
(d) 10 feet tall.
2. What does Freak say is a "great invention of the mind"?
3. What does Max say is fluttering around in his chest when he is talking to Mrs. Addison?
(a) A bird.
(b) An espry.
(c) A moth.
(d) A butterfly.
4. What does Max describe as being in his stomach after he agrees to have dinner with Kevin and Gwen?
(a) A frog.
(b) A foot.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A hand.
5. What does Max's father claim is "another crime against humanity"?
(a) Sending him to jail.
(b) Hating him.
(c) Tearing up his letters.
(d) Lying to Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max compare Gwen to on Christmas Eve?
2. What does Max say Iggy's beard looks like it is made out of?
3. Who does Max say he borrowed a brain from?
4. What is the scientific name of the object Max rescues for Kevin?
5. Why can't Max move to get away from Tony and his gang when he is in the millpond?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)