|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Grim, would his father write on a piece of paper and put into his stocking when he was a kid?
2. What does the "punk" lose when Max runs into him trying to get away from Tony?
(a) His knife.
(b) His corndog.
(c) His gum.
(d) His stick.
3. What does demeanor mean?
4. What does Gram get from Max for Christmas?
(a) A ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) A necklace.
5. What does Grim give to Max that surprises him, given it is something that he is not allowed to have?
(b) Cheese covered popcorn.
(c) A sip of a beer.
(d) A soda; Grim doesn't know the police already gave Max one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max's father compare the old boarded up building to once he and Max get into it?
2. Why does Gwen tell Max that she and his parents were all living in the tenements when he and Kevin were born?
3. What name does Max hate the most?
4. What does Max say is fluttering around in his chest when he is talking to Mrs. Addison?
5. What did Max think Freak had hidden in his leg braces when they were in school together?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)