|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max's father do to ensure that Max does not run away from the "old bat's" apartment?
(a) Handcuffs him to himself.
(b) Ties him up.
(c) Locks him in the windowless bathroom.
(d) Handcuffs him.
2. What does Gwen make for dinner when Max comes over for the first time?
(a) Hot dogs.
(b) Meat loaf.
(d) Grilled Chicken.
3. According to Max's narration at the opening of Chapter 3, how much is he growing a day?
(a) 2 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 1 inch.
4. How much money does Kevin offer Iggy to allow Max and him to leave in Chapter 12?
5. What does Gram get from Max for Christmas?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number person is Kevin going to be to receive a robotic transplant?
2. What does Max say that Kevin will pull out if he asks Kevin questions?
3. According to Max's father, what did he do to get to sleep every night in jail?
4. InChapter 10, what does Max say is the "one thing that happened over the summer"?
5. When Gram talks about "Him", who is she referring to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)