|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the closing of Chapter 3, what does Kevin say one can remember?
(a) Only the errors one makes in life.
(c) Only the important things.
2. What does Iggy call Max when he tells Kevin and Max to come inside his apartment?
(c) Jolly Green Giant.
(d) Bean stalk.
3. What is Kevin trying to get that he is waving his crutch at?
(a) A plastic bird.
(b) A kite.
(c) A ball.
(d) A paper airplane.
4. What does Max compare a pencil in his hand to?
(b) A thread.
(c) A pin.
(d) A twig.
5. What is Max trying to figure out how to get on the first day of July?
(a) An M80.
(b) A free pass for the the Fourth of July.
(c) A pop-gun.
(d) Flag shorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Kevin, what "always lies over the next horizon"?
2. When Max and Kevin approach the apartment in the tenements, what does a hand reach out and grab?
3. What does Max do whenever Mrs. Donelli asks him a question in class?
4. When did Max get his first look at Freak?
5. How does Max describe Grim and Gram's heads?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)