|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Max says he is really sure of?
(a) That he and Kevin will be friends forever.
(b) That Kevin is going to be the only one who can help him.
(c) That Kevin is an adult trapped in a kids body.
(d) That Kevin never hit him with his crutch.
2. What does Max notice about the toys laying around at the tenements?
(a) They are all new.
(b) They are all in a pond.
(c) They are all in front of one apartment.
(d) They are all broken.
3. Why is Max crying at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Because his father called.
(b) Because he got grounded.
(c) Because he misses his mother.
(d) Because he is happy.
4. What do the police officers give to Max and Kevin after saving them from Tony and his gang?
(c) Snickers bars.
5. Why does Gwen tell Max that she and his parents were all living in the tenements when he and Kevin were born?
(a) It was close to work for Gwen and his mother.
(b) It was close to the bus station.
(c) It was close to daycare.
(d) It was cheap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Loretta wearing when she opens the door and finds Max and Kevin standing there?
2. What nickname was Max given when he was in third grade?
3. What does Max say that the Black Knight was given when he used Kevin's compass in the past?
4. Where does Kevin make Max put his hand, with spit in it, for their promise?
5. Why does Kevin tell Max that they need to head East in Chapter 9?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)