|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how does Max describe how Kevin talks?
(a) Like a news reporter.
(b) Like a doctor.
(c) Like an adult.
(d) Right out of a dictionary.
2. What does Kevin call Max's foot when they are imagining that they are walking on a dangerous path?
(a) Battle axe.
3. What nickname was Max given when he was in third grade?
(a) Maxi Pad.
(b) Mad Max.
(c) Max Factor.
(d) All of those listed.
4. What is Tony swinging at Max and Kevin when they run into the millpond?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bat.
(d) A thick tree limb.
5. When telling Max of his reward for reaching the Fortress, what does Kevin call Max?
(a) Faithful steed.
(b) Soaring eagle.
(c) Determined elephant.
(d) Collapsing carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When walking down a sidewalk in Chapter 9, what do Max and Kevin pretend they are crossing?
2. What does Max say that he has never had, but Grim had when he was younger, given the picture showing it?
3. What number person is Kevin going to be to receive a robotic transplant?
4. What does the "punk" lose when Max runs into him trying to get away from Tony?
5. What does sobriquet mean?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)