|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max describe as "scraggly" behind Kevin's house?
(a) A fort.
(b) A tree.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
2. What is the name of King Arthur's queen?
(a) Morgan Le Fay.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(d) Gwen of Air.
3. What does Gwen make for dinner when Max comes over for the first time?
(a) Hot dogs.
(b) Meat loaf.
(c) Grilled Chicken.
4. What does Kevin do to Max as they cross streets on their "quests"?
(a) Makes him walk backwards.
(b) Makes him jump from "wobbly rock to wobbly rock".
(c) Puts his hands over his eyes.
(d) Blindfolds him with a scarf.
5. On the way to the lemonade stand, how many people are with "The Blade"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max's narration at the opening of Chapter 3, how much is he growing a day?
2. Why is Max crying at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What does Kevin tell Max will be his reward once they reach the Fortress?
4. What does Grim call Gram (it is not her real name)?
5. What does Tony yell after chasing Max and Kevin into the millpond?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)