|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Freak move down the street from Max?
(a) The summer before 7th grade.
(b) The summer before 6th grade.
(c) The summer before 8th grade.
(d) The summer before 9th grade.
2. What is the first thing Max says to Kevin when they first meet in Kevin's backyard?
(a) "NO!!! You are going to break it."
(b) "Please help me."
(c) "What are you looking at?"
(d) "Oh, it talks."
3. After crawling like a "kindergarten creeper", what does Kevin bring out from under his steps?
(a) A rope.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A BB gun.
(d) A kite.
4. What does Max slide over to "get a better angle on the scene" in Chapter 3?
(a) A fence.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A gate.
(d) A bush.
5. In daycare, what was Max's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram always say, which Max believes means something to her?
2. Why does Max think Kevin is so small physically?
3. What name does Max hate the most?
4. When walking down a sidewalk in Chapter 9, what do Max and Kevin pretend they are crossing?
5. What does demeanor mean?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)