|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max compare Kevin's breathing to on his first visit to Max's room?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A slinky.
(c) A snake.
(d) A dog.
2. What is the scientific name of the object Max rescues for Kevin?
3. What is the only thing Max says he is really sure of?
(a) That Kevin is an adult trapped in a kids body.
(b) That he and Kevin will be friends forever.
(c) That Kevin is going to be the only one who can help him.
(d) That Kevin never hit him with his crutch.
4. What is Kevin waving his crutch at when Max looks over the fence at him?
(a) A tree.
(b) A dog.
(c) A plant.
(d) A cat.
5. At the closing of Chapter 3, what does Kevin say one can remember?
(a) Only the important things.
(c) Only the errors one makes in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Max say Kevin is showing while waving his crutch around in Chapter 3?
2. What name, that Kevin called Max, does he consider weird?
3. What does Max slide over to "get a better angle on the scene" in Chapter 3?
4. What is Kevin trying to get that he is waving his crutch at?
5. In daycare, what was Max's nickname?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)