|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Max hate the most?
(c) The one.
2. What does sobriquet mean?
(a) Medical problem.
3. At the closing of Chapter 3, what does Kevin say one can remember?
(b) Only the important things.
(d) Only the errors one makes in life.
4. What does Max slide over to "get a better angle on the scene" in Chapter 3?
(a) A gate.
(b) A fence.
(c) A bush.
(d) A wagon.
5. What does Max describe as "scraggly" behind Kevin's house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A tree.
(c) A dog.
(d) A fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kevin trying to get that he is waving his crutch at?
2. Who does Max say he borrowed a brain from?
3. After crawling like a "kindergarten creeper", what does Kevin bring out from under his steps?
4. After first seeing Freak, in what grade did Max run into him again?
5. In Chapter 3, how does Max describe how Kevin talks?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)