|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once in the burned out basement, what does Max's father tie him to?
(a) A support beam.
(b) A boiler.
(c) A toilet.
(d) A rusty bed.
2. How much taller than Max is Kevin when Kevin is riding on Max's shoulders?
(a) 1 foot.
(b) 9 inches.
(c) 2 feet.
(d) 3 feet.
3. What does Freak say is a "great invention of the mind"?
4. What did Max say Freak hit a kid with, when he first remembers seeing him?
(a) A walker.
(b) A bat.
(c) A crutch.
(d) A leg brace.
5. What does Max's father claim Loretta is putting on Max when she is trying to help him escape?
(a) Her sickness.
(b) Her germs.
(c) Her filth.
(d) Her dirty hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram always say, which Max believes means something to her?
2. What is the first thing Loretta does when she gets to Max in the burned out basement?
3. What does Gwen make for dinner when Max comes over for the first time?
4. In daycare, what was Max's nickname?
5. After telling Max that the initial promise is not good enough, what does Kevin tell Max he must swear by?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)