|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name, that Kevin called Max, does he consider weird?
2. What does sobriquet mean?
(d) Medical problem.
3. At the closing of Chapter 3, what does Kevin say one can remember?
(a) Only the important things.
(b) Only the errors one makes in life.
4. Why did Max feel the need to kick people in daycare?
(a) They kept trying to get him to read aloud.
(b) They kept trying to make him to nap.
(c) They kept trying to make him sing.
(d) They kept trying to hug him.
5. What does Grim call Gram (it is not her real name)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin tell Max to head for as part of his escape plan?
2. What does Max do when Kevin tells his robot stories during dinner?
3. What does Max admit that he is confused about when trying to lose Tony D and his crew?
4. On the way to the lemonade stand, how many people are with "The Blade"?
5. What is the scientific name of the object Max rescues for Kevin?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)