|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kevin tell Max to head for as part of his escape plan?
(a) The liquid safety net.
(d) The muck.
2. What does Max recall Grim holding in his hand in an old Army picture?
(a) A letter from Gram.
(b) A flower.
(c) A beer.
(d) A gun.
3. What is the reason Kevin gives Max for his mother running away from him like she did?
(a) Because Max looks like his father.
(b) Because she is afraid of men; Max looked like a man.
(c) Because she doesn't like basements.
(d) Because Max is so big.
4. What is the only thing Max says he is really sure of?
(a) That Kevin is going to be the only one who can help him.
(b) That Kevin is an adult trapped in a kids body.
(c) That Kevin never hit him with his crutch.
(d) That he and Kevin will be friends forever.
5. What does Max describe being "in" when he is laying on the floor of his room after Gwen runs out with Kevin in Chapter 5?
(c) Time out.
(d) Another world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max say makes his Gram uncomfortable when she is around him?
2. After first seeing Freak, in what grade did Max run into him again?
3. What nickname was Max given when he was in third grade?
4. How does Max describe Grim and Gram's heads?
5. What does sobriquet mean?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)