|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Max crying at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Because his father called.
(b) Because he misses his mother.
(c) Because he got grounded.
(d) Because he is happy.
2. What does demeanor mean?
3. When Gram talks about "Him", who is she referring to?
(a) Max's father.
(b) Max's grandfather.
(c) Max's brother.
4. What does Freak say is a "great invention of the mind"?
5. What does Grim give to Max that surprises him, given it is something that he is not allowed to have?
(a) Cheese covered popcorn.
(c) A soda; Grim doesn't know the police already gave Max one.
(d) A sip of a beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max think Kevin is so small physically?
2. What is the scientific name of the object Max rescues for Kevin?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Grim call Max that surprises him, given Grim NEVER calls him by the name?
4. What word does Gwen use to describe how she feels about Max and Kevin being friends, according to the relayed message for Max?
5. When did Max get his first look at Freak?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)