|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Max's reading skills tutor?
2. What does Max describe being "in" when he is laying on the floor of his room after Gwen runs out with Kevin in Chapter 5?
(c) Time out.
(d) Another world.
3. What is the name of King Arthur's queen?
(a) Morgan Le Fay.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(d) Gwen of Air.
4. Why can't Max move to get away from Tony and his gang when he is in the millpond?
(a) He is afraid of dropping Kevin.
(b) The mud has him stuck.
(c) He is too scared.
(d) He lost his shoes.
5. What does Max say is fluttering around in his chest when he is talking to Mrs. Addison?
(a) An espry.
(b) A bird.
(c) A moth.
(d) A butterfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max, what do the tenements smell like?
2. What does Iggy call Max when he tells Kevin and Max to come inside his apartment?
3. How much taller than Max is Kevin when Kevin is riding on Max's shoulders?
4. Why does Max's reading skills tutor think Max has never done well in school?
5. What is the first thing Max says to Kevin when they first meet in Kevin's backyard?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)