|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max and Kevin approach the apartment in the tenements, what does a hand reach out and grab?
(b) A key.
(c) A newspaper.
2. What is Loretta wearing when she opens the door and finds Max and Kevin standing there?
(a) A shower curtain.
(b) A workout outfit.
(c) A robe.
(d) A towel.
3. Where does Kevin tell Iggy that they found Loretta's purse?
(a) On a playground.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In a trash can.
(d) In a storm drain.
4. What is the name of the 17-year-old boy who threatens Max and Kevin on the Fourth of July?
(a) Tony D.
(b) Slim Tim.
(c) David T.
(d) Johny R.
5. What does Max's father do to ensure that Max does not run away from the "old bat's" apartment?
(a) Ties him up.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Locks him in the windowless bathroom.
(d) Handcuffs him to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sitting empty on top of the "old bat's" television- in the apartment that Max's father takes him to hide out?
2. What does Max say Iggy's beard looks like it is made out of?
3. Who is pictured in the picture on the wall, the one with the eyes that follow "you" around?
4. What does Max describe being "in" when he is laying on the floor of his room after Gwen runs out with Kevin in Chapter 5?
5. Who comes down to tell Max that Gwen has called to apologize for running out with Kevin like she did?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)