Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who does Max say he borrowed a brain from?
2. In daycare, what was Max's nickname?
3. Why did Max feel the need to kick people in daycare?
(a) They kept trying to make him to nap.
(b) They kept trying to hug him.
(c) They kept trying to get him to read aloud.
(d) They kept trying to make him sing.
4. How does Max describe Grim and Gram's heads?
(a) As pointy.
(b) As football shaped.
(c) As if they were covered by wet paper bags.
(d) As square.
5. When did Max get his first look at Freak?
(a) In first grade.
(b) At a yard sale.
(c) At a funeral.
(d) In daycare.
6. What does Freak say is a "great invention of the mind"?
7. What did Max say Freak hit a kid with, when he first remembers seeing him?
(a) A bat.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A walker.
(d) A leg brace.
This section contains 4,294 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)